Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Online Banking Outage!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Online Banking Outage!!! (538 Views)

I Need Help With Longi Prepaid Meter Outage Volt / Power Outage As National Grid Collapses / Government Official Explains Reason For Recent Power Outage In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Banking Outage!!! by MYNAIRANOTE: 2:59am On Jan 15, 2018
Guys, any of you know what's going on with FBN? Online banking has been out for almost 24 hrs now, made calls to first contact and all they told me was they are aware and working on it! A friend of mine said " he heard from an IT staffer of theirs they might be dealing with ransomware attack". Whatever it is they are dealing with, they need to get their shit together, things like this are why our beloved country gets to be called "Shithole".

(1) (Reply)

MAN'S MANHOOD Disappeared After Lending A Woman A Pen In The Bank / How I Made My First Million Naira At Age 21 On Bookies!!! / Sancoj, The First Decentralized Opportunity Supermarket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.