Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

What Could Be The Cause? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Be The Cause? (1978 Views)

Help! Dark Layers/spots On My Skin. What's The Cause / Cure ? / What's The Cause Of Constant Headache And Dizziness? / The Cause Of Death During Childbirth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Cause? by Hopeak: 4:10am On Jan 15, 2018
Good morning, of recent, I do wake up in the middle of the night or early morning and feel like vomiting. But at the end, I willl end up spitting alot some liquid that almost looks like water. This comes with my head feeling empty, slight headache and a little discomfort in my Belle which doesn't last more than 10 minutes or so.
please, what could be the cause and how can I stop it?
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:43am On Jan 15, 2018
go see doctor asap
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by LadySarah: 5:50am On Jan 15, 2018
go and deworm yourself,If it persists see your doctor.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause? by Hopeak: 10:01am On Jan 15, 2018
Ok.. Thanks
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by Mcsenior(m): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2018
You may need to deworm yourself or better still consult your doctor for proper diagnosis

However,

Are you suffering or have someone suffering from diabetes, fibroid, stroke, hypertension, gonorrhea, syphilis, hepatitis, erectile dysfunction, arthritis etc?

The free natural home made remedies has just been revealed Www.naturalremedylab.com
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by Hopeak: 11:25pm On May 20, 2019
Please Standard, help me, how can I remove the circle part from QA world to make typing easier for me? It has been very frustrating and made me spend more time that I would have.. It timed up.. Please help. I used Google Chrome.

samsard thorrvik55 drawnobet

Re: What Could Be The Cause? by drawnobet(m): 12:28pm On May 21, 2019
Hopeak:
Please Standard, help me, how can I remove the circle part from QA world to make typing easier for me? It has been very frustrating and made me spend more time that I would have.. It timed up.. Please help. I used Google Chrome.

I don't think that it can be removed because it is necessary when you want to submit your work. What device do you use. I mean do you use a PC or mobile phone
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by Hopeak: 12:31pm On May 21, 2019
drawnobet:
I don't think that it can be removed because it is necessary when you want to submit your work. What device do you use. I mean do you use a PC or mobile phone
Mobikr phone.. I don't know why it always overlap what I am transcribing and making it very difficult for me to see and type easily..

Even if I can shift or adjust it.. What browser is best to transcribe using an Android phone

samsard thorrvik55
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by drawnobet(m): 12:47pm On May 21, 2019
Hopeak:

Mobikr phone.. I don't know why it always overlap what I am transcribing and making it very difficult for me to see and type easily..
That's a down side of using a mobile for this. You can always use the platform on Landscape mode on your phone so that it takes sometime before what you are typing gets to that side. I think using a PC works best for this.
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by Hopeak: 1:08pm On May 21, 2019
drawnobet:
That's a down side of using a mobile for this. You can always use the platform on Landscape mode on your phone so that it takes sometime before what you are typing gets to that side. I think using a PC works best for this.
Please,kindly explain the bolded.

Do you think Uc browser will work for it?
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by drawnobet(m): 1:11pm On May 21, 2019
Hopeak:

Please,kindly explain the bolded.
I mean if you're normally using your phone in potrait mode, turn it on the side (with Auto-rotate on of course) so that the screen is wider. The wider the screen, the more white space you have to type before it overlaps. Do you get? You can try othe browsers but the site recommends chrome. That must be for a reason.
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by thorrvik55(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2019
Hopeak:

It cannot be removed...

I use chrome browser on android to transcribe.

The way I do it is dat I load the full audio then scroll up to adjust it. That way, the timestamp I'm working on will not be covered by it...
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by Hopeak: 2:32pm On May 21, 2019
thorrvik55:

It cannot be removed...

I use chrome browser on android to transcribe.

The way I do it is dat I load the full audio then scroll up to adjust it. That way, the timestamp I'm working on will not be covered by it...
Wow cool.. How do I do that please? I meant loading all the video before editing?
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by Hopeak: 2:35pm On May 21, 2019
drawnobet:
I mean if you're normally using your phone in potrait mode, turn it on the side (with Auto-rotate on of course) so that the screen is wider. The wider the screen, the more white space you have to type before it overlaps. Do you get? You can try othe browsers but the site recommends chrome. That must be for a reason.
Yes I understand.. I have tried the wider screen too and it is more difficult because it is more bolder.. I only see the keyboard and not the main screen.
Do you think I need to do a setting or something?
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by thorrvik55(m): 2:38pm On May 21, 2019
Hopeak:

Wow cool.. How do I do that please? I meant loading all the video before editing?

Click on the green button on the right(save edit & next) till u get to d last time stamp. If there are 20 time stamps, u click on it till u get to d last time stamp. Then u scroll up to adjust it so those things on d right won't cover wot u are typing
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by thorrvik55(m): 2:42pm On May 21, 2019
Hopeak:

Yes I understand.. I have tried the wider screen too and it is more difficult because it is more bolder.. I only see the keyboard and not the main screen.

I use chrome.

With chrome, u can zoom in and out...

Uc browser is not d best browser for qaworld transcription.
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by drawnobet(m): 2:44pm On May 21, 2019
Hopeak:

I don't know much about the mobile but I think a lot of folks in the thread do. Maybe you post there and tag them on the thread. Other folks might chime in
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by Hopeak: 3:58pm On May 21, 2019
thorrvik55:

Click on the green button on the right(save edit & next) till u get to d last time stamp. If there are 20 time stamps, u click on it till u get to d last time stamp. Then u scroll up to adjust it so those things on d right won't cover wot u are typing
Thanks bro.. I will give it a try.. Is there a way we can chat on Whatsapp?
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by thorrvik55(m): 4:54pm On May 21, 2019
Hopeak:

Thanks bro.. I will give it a try.. Is there a way we can chat on Whatsapp?

Check my signature, my WhatsApp contact is there
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by Hopeak: 8:33pm On May 21, 2019
thorrvik55:

Check my signature, my WhatsApp contact is there
I just checked, can't find it there...
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by thorrvik55(m): 9:22pm On May 21, 2019
Hopeak:

I just checked, can't find it there...

Check again, it's there.
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by brijibs: 5:20am On Jun 23, 2019
drawnobet:
I don't know much about the mobile but I think a lot of folks in the thread do. Maybe you post there and tag them on the thread. Other folks might chime in

Hello. I notice our thread was hidden or deleted. What happened? How do we continue our communication on the qa-world matter?
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by drawnobet(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2019
brijibs:

Hello. I notice our thread was hidden or deleted. What happened? How do we continue our communication on the qa-world matter?
Wow, just noticed. I will buzz them Samsard and Hausadreturn to know if they can open a new one. If not I will open one

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause? by bountiouz: 9:55am On Jun 23, 2019
brijibs:

I wonder what happened.
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by hausadreturn(m): 9:59am On Jun 23, 2019
Omo...
Like play like play, we wan low-key turn here to QA thread sha grin

But what crime did we commit?
E just taya me.
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by bountiouz: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2019
Hopeak:

Hey, have you found a way? If no, try reducing the size of the keyboard you are using, load all timestamps and then you will be able to see what you are typing except for the first few timestamps.
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by samsard(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hopeak:

There's no workaround for that.
Sometimes i change the speaker tag to push it forwards or backwards. Or i type alphabets to push it forward till I'm done.
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by thorrvik55(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
drawnobet:
Wow, just noticed. I will buzz them Samsard and Hausadreturn to know if they can open a new one. If not I will open one

Nice cool .

Let me know when u do...
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by thorrvik55(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
So, I withdrew my PayPal funds using my ubaafricard today. How many days will it take b4 the money enters my uba africard?
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by psyqs(m): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
thorrvik55:
So, I withdrew my PayPal funds using my ubaafricard today. How many days will it take b4 the money enters my uba africard?

Check your akant, mine was instant but I didn't receive msg or mail. So just check your account.
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by thorrvik55(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
psyqs:

Check your akant, mine was instant but I didn't receive msg or mail. So just check your account.

Yeah. Just went to check and it's there. I guess it was also instance but I did not know I won't receive an alert. I have been waiting for alert since morning not knowing dat d money is already in my card... If I had not asked, I would have probably been waiting for alert till next week grin angry not knowing dat alert will not show.
Re: What Could Be The Cause? by psyqs(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
thorrvik55:

Yeah. Just went to check and it's there. I guess it was also instance but I did not know I won't receive an alert. I have been waiting for alert since morning not knowing dat d money is already in my card... If I had not asked, I would have probably been waiting for alert till next week grin angry not knowing dat alert will not show.

Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why India Hemp Is Not Good For You / Are Bluetooth Devices Safe To Use? / 9 Things You Never Knew About Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.