Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

I Need A Already Established Web Developer To Work With - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Already Established Web Developer To Work With (861 Views)

In Need Of An Intern/junior Software Developer To Work With / In Need Of 3 Web Developer To Work With On A New Project / Looking For An Intern - Front-end Developer- To Work With A Startup In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Already Established Web Developer To Work With by freestylebony(m): 6:11am On Jan 15, 2018
I am web developer that resides in ajah/Sangotedo... I actually just rellocated to the area and I need already established web developer to work with in that area or environs..any experienced web developer in that axis should please hit me up on 08066617627
Re: I Need A Already Established Web Developer To Work With by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2018
I am an established web developer and I don't reside in your area or around your environment but that is not a problem because we can work together on your project using Team Viewer.
I have worked remotely on several projects with Team Viewer. Contact me via whatsapp. 08037057984.
Here's one of my work https://www.dozzymoore.com

Regards
Ikechukwu

(1) (Reply)

Researchers Develop New Algo To Train Robots For Armies / Free 5GB Cpanel And Custom Email Hosting / Places To Learn Java Programming In Aba Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.