Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life (32092 Views)

COVID-19: Another Patient Dies In Lagos / NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court / Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Weborg: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2018
@VIVIANGIST

A week after he begged God to take his life, Nigerian stage 4 cancer patient dies

A Young Nigerian man – Edu Val, who had been battling stage 4 cancer for over a year, passed away in the early hours of this morning in Lagos.

Edu was in so much pain a week ago that he begged God to take his life. His twitter timeline is proof of how much he was suffering and how heartbreaking it was to see his mother cry over his condition.

For the past few days,  well meaning Nigerians had been donating blood to him at the Holy Family Hospital, Festac, where he was receiving treatment.

May his soul rest in peace.

See his posts on Twitter prior to his death.

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/oluwalegit-is-dead-edu-val/

[img]https://2.bp..com/-asHd6kp59hs/WlxhYTOJ5iI/AAAAAAAAAV4/vQCcqn5qv_gT0e06kW73A2Gt5Ic-dpZOACLcBGAs/s1600/DRRA5XNWsAEF0RG-2.jpg[/img]
[img]https://1.bp..com/-sxvlIvzebnM/WlxhbQdoWPI/AAAAAAAAAWA/eniXBF_Z3SUx-yqQs1CwypmoJCdmrOyFACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20180114_121546_607.jpg[/img]
[img]https://3.bp..com/-41P9Z7PaQwc/WlxhaBq72gI/AAAAAAAAAV8/jVgV_60y04o0Bclu9KQpZ5m-5XF09GinACLcBGAs/s1600/tw1.jpg[/img]
[img]https://1.bp..com/-CZxyBueHjlk/Wlxhcoe5YGI/AAAAAAAAAWE/7FnVbcP4mXcEkDJ0ydxtzxZzkRiHzH0ywCLcBGAs/s1600/tweee.jpg[/img]
[img]https://3.bp..com/-1SJOMAamOl8/WlxhdqEaozI/AAAAAAAAAWI/-PkKkArxX4AOj9QCr_5fWp8cWKaSiyxdACLcBGAs/s1600/twwe.jpg[/img]
[img]https://2.bp..com/-mG0g28uN9ks/WlxheWm7ySI/AAAAAAAAAWM/8R4k7R8ePhsiosKmztlXYXelKLPMaeDzQCLcBGAs/s1600/twwee.jpg[/img]
[img]https://1.bp..com/-5UE83OkG6x4/Wlxhfv-19_I/AAAAAAAAAWQ/n_he2-MEKs0y86qpl1WG7eIx7UiJVg5VwCLcBGAs/s1600/twweet.jpg[/img]
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Annnonymous: 9:17am On Jan 15, 2018
RIP cry

1 Like

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by blazer2018: 9:17am On Jan 15, 2018
RIP bro

2 Likes

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by donstan18: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2018
He's dead, possibly went to meet his God.

Life goes on.

8 Likes

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Houseofglam7(f): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2018
It’s so painful.
cry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by directonpc(m): 11:30am On Jan 15, 2018
Eeya
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Iphone5: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2018
R. I. P

3 Likes

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Oxster(m): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2018
Rest on Bro

1 Like

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Danchoco(m): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2018
Wow...
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Andrewgame42: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2018
Rest in peace bro
Come to think of it
Its sad that your taxes don't cover any medical. No medical. I think doctors make too much money, you know why? Because they don't cure anything. Everything they cured, they cured 50 years ago. They ain't cured anything in a long time, man, you know, diseases are piling up, man, we've cancer, sicacell, hepathis , Kids still limping around. Come on, Man, get rid of something. Some diseases, they just gave up on. They said: "To hell with it!" Like blindness. You go blind, they don't got nothing for you. You go to a doctor, tell him you're blind, he says, "Hey why don't you get this dog to drag your blind ass around." Where's the medicine? Where's the science? When last all this scientists cured anything? Last thing they cured was polio... Instead of curing this bastards just find a way to make you live with the diseases for sometime e.g HIV, cancer , etc.. Eventually its gonna kill you!!
Buh they don't care, cause you paid them before you died

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Oxster(m): 11:32am On Jan 15, 2018
Frustraterat

Emergencycase
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by pinkcottoncandy: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2018
Rest in peace bro
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by dbynonetwork: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2018
If only BUHARI could provide a good health care for Nigeria he wouldn't have died.....

RIP DEARY....

PLEASE WHEN YOU GET TO HEAVEN DONT FORGET TO TELL THE MOST HIGH GOD WHAT PRESIDENT BUHARI IS DOING TO NIGERIANS.....

WE NEED HIM TO INTERVENE IN THE "SH-ÏŤ HOLE" CALLED NIGERIA..

3 Likes

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Henrolla(m): 11:32am On Jan 15, 2018
May his Soul Rest in Peace..
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2018
Death Hearkened to his call.
Can't imagine what he passed through to beg for death. Rest in Peace.

5 Likes

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Eyedea(m): 11:33am On Jan 15, 2018
He died because of the cancer, God ain't do sh1t.
If God was alive it would have healed the guy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2018
May his soul rest in peace cry cry cry
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Elnino4ladies: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2018
Now this is sad

4 Likes

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by mokane28: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2018
Rest in peace bro
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Dhortunn(m): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2018
I feel so broken right now.

5 Likes

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Nonnyflex(m): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2018
It's better... May he rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by ipobarecriminals: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2018
sad embarassed embarassed shocked words are seed.U sow/plant it,u reap it.To those of u mocking God,repent now.

5 Likes

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Oxster(m): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2018
Danchoco:
Wow...

Don't tell me that you are stupid,please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Spaxon(f): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2018
Shi.t Happens.....
RIP
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by KrystosCJ(m): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2018
"No doctor wants to touch me" - @oluwalegit

These words pained me. They treated him like he was less than a human being.

May his soul find peace in God's holy bosom.

16 Likes

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by tombeh(m): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2018
RIP
Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by onadana: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2018
I know how it feels.Lost my dad August last year to cancer.At a stage i was wishing him dead..the pains he suffered was so unbearable to see a man as solid as a rock reduced to nothing. The sad fact..there is absolutely nothing you can do.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by Millz404(m): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2018
Na wao.... This life

2 Likes

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by LMAyedun(m): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2018
I'm happy for him.
He is in a better place, no more pains.
RIP Bro.

5 Likes

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by martineverest(m): 11:35am On Jan 15, 2018
rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life by onadana: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2018
I know how it feels.Lost my dad August last year to cancer.At a stage i was wishing him dead..the pains he suffered was so unbearable to see a man as solid as a rock reduced to nothing. The sad fact..there is absolutely nothing you can do but weep for them.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) / 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG / British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.