Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! (4689 Views)

Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever / Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice / Top 10 Lucrative Blue-collar Jobs In Nigeria To Beat Graduate Unemployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by koife(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
purplejuli:
Koife kindly state ur qualifications here... i see u getting an opportunity
Msc materials science and explosive
Back marine chemistry
Diploma computer and info tech
Lng safety
Lng hsseq
Otf
Stcw
Isps
Exp:
Lng vessel
Dodorian concept
Kalitel
Fbninsurance
Cumulative > 8yrs exp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by koife(m): 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2018
edoman2016:

You didn't mention university you graduated from, your course of study as well as the grade. It's important to state it.
2nd degree Msc- distinction materials science(NDA)
1st Degree Marine Chemistry University of calabar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
koife:

Bro I have a good number of working experience. I've served onboard nlng but resigned to go do naval architecture in Croatia when I got into a certain mess. Bro it's long story
so many things.... seafarers work anywhere in the world. Tho some are introverts, they have contacts of 'people'. Logistics business na one high risk business. You gotta be properly insured. Were you dating this girl? For how long? You don learn ooo. So she left you... Some women ruin kings, all they have is bad luck. It will be fine
Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by emerich(m): 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
Bro U earnestly need to go to MFM for deliverance just like myself, with ur qualifications at saner climates I see no reasons why U won't land 1 of the most lucrative jobs there is, quite a no of CEO's don't come close to ur CV.
koife:

Back marine chemistry
Lng safety
Lng hsseq
Otf
Stcw
Isps
Exp:
Lng vessel
Dodorian concept
Kalitel
Fbninsurance
Cumulative > 8yrs exp
Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by Smartjob1(f): 2:45am On Jan 16, 2018
Become optimistic. Have a definite plan for your life. Have a vision for your business and keep working on it. You wont be disappointed.

Well, for those still looking for a job? Easy HR solutions? Join the world's smartest job network www. bejite. com today. It is the best thing you can do for yourself this year. Sign up is always free!

Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by koife(m): 5:39am On Jan 16, 2018
majekdom2:
so many things.... seafarers work anywhere in the world. Tho some are introverts, they have contacts of 'people'. Logistics business na one high risk business. You gotta be properly insured. Were you dating this girl? For how long? You don learn ooo. So she left you... Some women ruin kings, all they have is bad luck. It will be fine
You captured it pretty well, it's like you know me sef
Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by koife(m): 5:40am On Jan 16, 2018
emerich:
Bro U earnestly need to go to MFM for deliverance just like myself, with ur qualifications at saner climates I see no reasons why U won't land 1 of the most lucrative jobs there is, quite a no of CEO's don't come close to ur CV.
Thanks man, it's why I said I need help

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by harizonal123(m): 7:50am On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by sammyobi584: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2018
just2simple:
shocked U have said it all for him. I think it high time for our graduate to find dignity in establishing and being involved in their own business however small it might seem. White colar jobs now are very elusive. Business and passion in what u do is d best way forward tongue

my dear establishing business isn't the problem. The problem is lack of funds and that why people like to work for a while,save and then use the money and start up small thing
Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by Spylord48: 9:11am On Jan 16, 2018
I am in your shoes though mine is almost getting to two years. My own life has been filled with hope only for the hope to dash at the end. 2017 was full of promises for me but it all ended in disappointments when I discovered that those that promised me job were only playing with me and want to delay me and when I noticed it,it was too late as I missed some golden chances.
My life is full of regrets for trusting on people so much and it is painful. I am just trying to see if I can get something doing this Jan if not I will go and learn shoe making or tailoring as a skill while still having hope for a better tomorrow.
Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by koife(m): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2018
Spylord48:
I am in your shoes though mine is almost getting to two years. My own life has been filled with hope only for the hope to dash at the end. 2017 was full of promises for me but it all ended in disappointments when I discovered that those that promised me job were only playing with me and want to delay me and when I noticed it,it was too late as I missed some golden chances.
My life is full of regrets for trusting on people so much and it is painful. I am just trying to see if I can get something doing this Jan if not I will go and learn shoe making or tailoring as a skill while still having hope for a better tomorrow.
God will see us through
Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by Extremism4all: 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Spylord48:

Learn something that will make you busy throughout the whole week. If you go to work from Monday to Friday, you will still be busy fetching money during the weekend.
Here are what to learn:
- Decorations
- Wedding Photography
- Events Planning & Management
- Cake Baking

You will thank me for sharing this information
Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by Spylord48: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
Extremism4all:

Learn something that will make you busy throughout the whole week. If you go to work from Monday to Friday, you will still be busy fetching money during the weekend.
Here are what to learn:
- Decorations
- Wedding Photography
- Events Planning & Management
- Cake Baking

You will thank me for sharing this information

thanks so much
Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by balaclava: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
koife:

Back marine chemistry
Lng safety
Lng hsseq
Otf
Stcw
Isps
Exp:
Lng vessel
Dodorian concept
Kalitel
Fbninsurance
Cumulative > 8yrs exp

O Boy c levelz.
Dz qualifications no b here o
Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by delishpot: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
koife:

Thanks man, it's why I said I need help

Koife, it shall be well. Can you pm me?
Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by jaychubi: 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
DeeMarh:
Very inspiring words so far, I love this. Let me say thank you on his behalf

Send him a PM too @ 34 he needs a wife too grin grin grin
Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by jaychubi: 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
The easiest job to start while d wait lasts is taxi driving

Dts believing dt you can drive already
Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by Emmyk(m): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
Rahbiew:
Go into freelancing sir. with full concentration and dedication, you'll make something tangible...channel all your energy into it !make it your hobby! with time, everything go set
Imagine, and someone was saying he should forget online jobs, but find a problem to solve.

We online freelancers, isn't it problems we are solving too? grin

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by Johncuppa(m): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
Wait! I don't have much to contribute but you see, I've experienced depression and I know the effect.
Depression is a dangerous zone. It is a state where devil either allow you to take your own life or you are demonized.
You will get to a stage where you will even forget all your problems looking for how to get out of the effect of depression.

No matter what, just first try to find joy, until then, you are in a dangerous zone.

#peace
Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by Johncuppa(m): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
emerich:

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by Johncuppa(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
BlueScholar:
God said with hardship comes ease...
as long as you're alive keep moving, keep hoping, keep believing that one day things will work out. We all have our own destiny design by God, so don't let the success of the people around you blind you.

Your time will come, be patient and also try and be exercising at least 4 times a week and also you should read up on meditation.
Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by Johncuppa(m): 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
BlueScholar:
God said with hardship comes ease...
as long as you're alive keep moving, keep hoping, keep believing that one day things will work out. We all have our own destiny design by God, so don't let the success of the people around you blind you.

Your time will come, be patient and also try and be exercising at least 4 times a week and also you should read up on meditation.
As much as this advise is good, things don't always work that way bro.
Nothing will move until we move it.
At times, we need to shake the yoke off our necks in order to be free.

May God help us
Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by BlueScholar(m): 9:51am On Jan 21, 2018
Johncuppa:

As much as this advise is good, things don't always work that way bro.
Nothing will move until we move it.
At times, we need to shake the yoke off our necks in order to be free.

May God help us
We are actually saying the same thing, one have to keep moving (trying different things) I till he found his footing

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by Rahbiew: 1:13pm On Jan 24, 2018
Emmyk:

Imagine, and someone was saying he should forget online jobs, but find a problem to solve.

We online freelancers, isn't it problems we are solving too? grin

naso boss! Freelancers are problem solvers

1 Like

Re: Unemployment Has Made Me Depressed!! by BirtherOfKings(f): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2023
Job : ACCOUNT OFFICER, HYGIENE OFFICER AND MANAGER
ACOMODATION IS THERE FOR EVERYONE
EXPERIENCE: EXPERIENCE of working in a Farm is important for the manager . The cleaner can learn on the job
Qualification: account officer( BSC OR HND IN ACCOUNTING) MANAGER BSC OR HND WITH EXPERIENCE, CLEANER: NONE
Note: Age for the above position is 22-40 years SALARY( 55-60K) HYGIENE OFFICER( 40K) MANAGER-65-75K)
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their curriculum vitae to:
ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com OR CALL 09169976258---

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Graduates In The Uk:pls,i Need Your Advice -should I Go Back To The Uk? / How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum / Nafdac January 2012 Interview: What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.