Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos (18973 Views)

Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan / Gas Explosion In Magodo, Lagos (Video) / Gas Explosion At A Gas Station In Magodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by pittoilet(f): 10:42am On Jan 15, 2018
10 persons have been confirmed dead in an explosion that occured at the Second Coming Gas station in Magodo, Lagos state this morning January 11th. The gas plant is located on CMD Road, opposite Magodo Brooks Estate.

Operatives of the Lagos State Fire Service, Lagos State Traffic Management Authority, Federal Road Safety Corps and the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA) are currently at the scene to contain the fire and carry out rescue operation. The cause of the explosion is yet unknown.

http://www.looknaija.com/2018/01/explosion-lagos-gas-station-explodes-10-dead/

1 Share

Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by Gracespecial101(m): 10:44am On Jan 15, 2018
RIP to the dead

Cause not yet known

God Have mercy

Ftc in three post in one day hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by raker300: 10:50am On Jan 15, 2018
Why do I feel this is buhari's fault...?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by sirBLUNT: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2018
lalasticlala i think i saw this on tvc and channels may God save us from any unexpected calamity RIP to the dead

but i wish something like this can happen in aso rock..does daura demons need to die before we can move forward!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2018
may their soul rip.. my condolence to the families
Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by Omololu2121: 11:09am On Jan 15, 2018
cry
Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by blackfase(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2018
Misleading pictorials to scenario. Real one here. Twas a huge blast and not explosion, no fire incident but many dead.....here >>>>>

https://www.nairaland.com/4290622/breaking-gas-explosion-badagry-many#64214494
Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by 900warriorz: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
Thats where I used to buy gas when I was living in ikosi ketu.
Thank God for NYSC, I night have been buying gas now. embarassed

RIP to the dead cry

2 Likes

Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by pol23: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chai..
Our God please help us.
We don't take safety serious in this part of the world.
Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by coalcoal1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
it is well
Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by Sanctus1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
I just weak for this world,....the next you alive the other minute dead...ooohh
Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by SalamRushdie: 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
Most Gas filling bays In Lagos are just explosions waiting to happen , there is alway wanton disregard for safety or safety related thought
processes at most of them from customer making and receiving calls in the fill up bay area to motor vehicles without anti spark gauzes being allowed to drive up to loading bays and employees with very poor knowledge of combustion safety..its really sad

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by adisabarber(m): 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
The one OP is talking about happened at Magodo, not Badagry

blackfase:
Misleading pictorials to scenario. Real one here. Twas a huge blast and not explosion, no fire incident but many dead.....here >>>>>

https://www.nairaland.com/4290622/breaking-gas-explosion-badagry-many#64214494
Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by binsanni(m): 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
the picture or i dont believe it
Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by nairavsdollars(f): 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
My body quakes...may their soul RIP
Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by Amberon: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chaii
Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by iomoge2(f): 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
Second time its happening.

1 Like

Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by ednut1(m): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
bintin laye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by Nonnyflex(m): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
Buhari why

1 Like

Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
This is sad. May God accept their soul and comfort the bereaved family.
Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by Firefire(m): 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
Too many blood in APC government. In fact, this government is too bloody.

RIP to the dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by webincomeplus(m): 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
raker300:
Why do I feel this is buhari's fault...?
Because you're a brainless chimp!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by AnotherZik: 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
pittoilet:
10 persons have been confirmed dead in an explosion that occured at the Second Coming Gas station in Magodo, Lagos state this morning January 11th. The gas plant is located on CMD Road, opposite Magodo Brooks Estate.

Operatives of the Lagos State Fire Service, Lagos State Traffic Management Authority, Federal Road Safety Corps and the Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA) are currently at the scene to contain the fire and carry out rescue operation. The cause of the explosion is yet unknown.

http://www.looknaija.com/2018/01/explosion-lagos-gas-station-explodes-10-dead/

Boko Haram new video shows abducted Chibok girls saying ‘we won’t return’

The Boko Haram terrorist sect on Monday released a new video purporting to show at least 14 of the schoolgirls abducted from the Borno state town of Chibok in April 2014.

At least three of the group were seen carrying babies.

Read more here:

https://newsworth.ng/boko-haram-new-video-shows-abducted-chibok-girls-saying-wont-return/
Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by AceDomino(m): 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Please what's today's date?

Dead news
Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by jkendy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
No day passes by in Nigeria without hearing of massive deaths across the length and breath of the land. Most annoying is the fact that they're man made causes, few are natural

1 Like

Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by Goke7: 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
and my wife just passed there shortly this morning before the explosion. She said the gas smell was so bad indicating that there was a gas leakage. I just thank God because if any phone had rang in the car she was driving, one can only imagine what would have happened.

In summary, I owe God lots of thanksgiving!

7 Likes

Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by Icecomrade: 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
The casualty number is low.

Thank God.

RIP to the dead
Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by helphelp: 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
With the way gas stations are springing up anyhow nowadays, I tend to wonder if our safety measures measure up to standard.

God help us

1 Like

Re: 10 Killed As Gas Station Explodes In Magodo, Lagos by prospiraps(m): 12:46pm On Jan 15, 2018
Goke7:
and my wife just passed there shortly this morning before the explosion. She said the gas smell was so bad indicating that there was a gas leakage. I just thank God because if any phone had rang in the car she was driving, one can only imagine what would have happened.

In summary, I owe God lots of thanksgiving!
happy for her o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Building Collapses In Akure, Ondo, One Killed, Many Trapped (Photos) / Affordable House Plans For Nairalanders / Weakened 3-storey Building Collapses In Ibadan, 2 Persons Affected. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.