Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Whatsapp:whatsapp On Blackberry Phones Stops Working - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp:whatsapp On Blackberry Phones Stops Working (575 Views)

Blackberry Phones Are Coming Back In 2021, With 5G And Physical Keyboard / More Blackberry Phones Available.... 3k / More Blackberry Phones Available... 3k Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp:whatsapp On Blackberry Phones Stops Working by Gryffindor: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2018
It's no more news to blackberry users (both BB 10 OS owners) that whatsapp was going to stop working on blackberry phones, as their partnership with the social media firm seems to come to an end with not just blackberry users but also Windows phone users too.There's been a pop-up warning on blackberry phones once the whatsapp application is launched, that come Dec 31st 2017 the app would stop working but surprisingly even up until the said date and two weeks after even the app was working effectively, though the pop-up message happened to change on Dec 31st displaying "Unfortunately this application is no more supported on this device" as to the initial warning of "From Dec 31st 2017 this application would not be supported on this device".
Having exceeded the supposed deadline by 2 weeks, guess blackberry users did assumed the warning must be a sort of unserious one,because up until now the the whatsapp firm have had almost 3 different series of warning concerning the looming stop in whatsapp functionality on blackberry devices which happened to be resolved by users having to upgrade the application itself or their OS for the the continuity of the functionality.So last night happened to be THE END OF THE END,because all blackberry users seem not to be able to access their account anymore nor even seem to find the application in the blackberry world to even download.

Really a sad one for all blackberry users,i guess the prophesied death of the BLACKBERRY BRAND is nigh

Admin:Please push to the front page

Re: Whatsapp:whatsapp On Blackberry Phones Stops Working by Antina(f): 11:12am On Jan 15, 2018
I am already using Whatsapp android on my blackberry!!
Re: Whatsapp:whatsapp On Blackberry Phones Stops Working by zephry(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2018
it still works well on my phone
Re: Whatsapp:whatsapp On Blackberry Phones Stops Working by EagleScribes: 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
Antina:
I am already using Whatsapp android on my blackberry!!

I'm using mine too but can't upload pictures or documents or any media on it. How's yours going?
Re: Whatsapp:whatsapp On Blackberry Phones Stops Working by Antina(f): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
EagleScribes:

I'm using mine too but can't upload pictures or documents or any media on it. How's yours going?

I have no problem with it.

Click on the contact u want to send document to, beside your typing box at ur right hand you will see a pin like pic, clicking it will lead you to the document or image u want to send.

(1) (Reply)

How To Track Your Stolen Phone And Recovery It / SOLD / Huawei P20 Pro Leaked Specifications; To Get 40mp, 20mp And 8mp Triple Cameras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.