Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) (39746 Views)

Exclusive Secrets On How To Triple Your Sales And Grow Your Business In 90 Days. / Isaac Nice With Ikot Ekpene L.G Chairman Obong Unyime / CEO Of Idems Ultimate LTD Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by rawtouch: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
shocked. wow
Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by Adeyinka12(m): 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
I only see 13 where is the remaining 7
Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nice
Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by yrex01(m): 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
D person that present that Bournemouth cake thouuu.. He knew d man's a gunner grin
Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by oloet: 5:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Zimri:
grin
Arsenal fan and Glo customer??
What a man!!!
I hope you can relate
I can over relate, you know they say that the patient dog eats the fattest bone
Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by RSVP: 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dirty??

Dis idoit wey dem use one fulani calabash mode his bd cake sef dey tok.smh

Clown.

Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by kween01: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
iamJ:
We too foolish for this country, what will som1 do with 20 poverty dirty cakes?

You are the MOST FOOLISH Nigerian. When you will not read, u will just rush to comment. He belongs to many organizations and he is definitely contributing to the progress of all, so they need to celebrate him. Now, do u expect these organisations to consult themselves before celebrating him or bringing gifts or cakes to him? Definitely NO.
So my advice for you is to GET SENSE, be productive and contribute progressively to your world and watch how you would be celebrated with more than 20 cakes

2 Likes

Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
cake that was made compulsory to all staff...
Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by nsilordgmail(m): 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
Jealousy pipu everywia. Cake too much.....e go get diabetes. Is it ur cake? Is it ur diabetes?
Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by Harddiskng(m): 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
omocalabar:
Social Worker, and Philanthropist indeed,I remember attending an interview at his company, and they boastfully offered to pay me 25000naira as salary, and i was to work at Calabar. When i asked about accommodation, the man said i should look for a church and be sleeping........philantropist indeed

shocked

N250,000 (250k) you mean?

Maybe you no see the extra zero embarassed Why would a company want to pay a graduate N25,000 (25k). angry

2 Likes

Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by mamatwiny(f): 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
That man is an influencer.
For a bank to make birthday cake for you, talk more of 2 in the likes of zenith and access bank, the man must be big. The banks have made money via business from him.
Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by ClitoPen: 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
And upon say I get account for those banks there they never send me even ordinary pen.
Na free text messages every year and they want me to patronise them wella...
Ok na.
Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by mamatwiny(f): 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
omocalabar:
Social Worker, and Philanthropist indeed,I remember attending an interview at his company, and they boastfully offered to pay me 25000naira as salary, and i was to work at Calabar. When i asked about accommodation, the man said i should look for a church and be sleeping........philantropist indeed

Keep exposing yourself. So, what exactly is the nature of job? Sales boy?
Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
Arsenal's birthday gift was the best. A defeat to Bournemouth.
Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
Zimri:
grin

Arsenal fan and Glo customer??

What a man!!!

I hope you can relate

And also a citizen of Nigeria
Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by Oluwafreshing(m): 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
summerky:
Not jealous though but this is bullshit

How??

1 Like

Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by Akiika: 6:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
Donate to the needy on his behalf.
Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2018
mamatwiny:

Keep exposing yourself. So, what exactly is the nature of job? Sales boy?
What was i hiding that am now exposing? go and ask ur cake-collecting boss the job title,. i bet my balls, buying that cake was made compulsory to his staff

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
Harddiskng:

shocked

N250,000 (250k) you mean?

Maybe you no see the extra zero embarassed Why would a company want to pay a graduate N25,000 (25k). angry
See question o, come warri, u will see graduate looking for that 25k job. Is like u don't know we are in Nigeria.
Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
Wapkoshcom:
Wait grin
I'm i seeing a AFC Bournemouth and Arsenal cake? grin cheesy...
What a way to celebrate the birthday grin
Arsenal fans don suffer
After all the heart attack Arsenal fans are prone to, dem wan add diabetes again? cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
cosmatika:
Arsenal gave him d gift he'll nva forget all his life. Sometimes I wonder how I ended up as an Arsenal fan, with Buhari as my President too. Pls God, I've served my hell term while on earth o

It shall be well.
Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by debolayinka(m): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
iamJ:
Each organization celebrated this hero, not that they planned it together, so bros aim to add value like Him.
Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
iamJ:

Poverty?

Banks, Globacom, etc. are sending cakes for the man's birthday!!

Poverty far from dis kain man o!!
Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by toprealman: 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
iamJ:
Seed time...hustlers ain't smiling.
Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by Harddiskng(m): 7:02pm On Jan 15, 2018
debolayinka:

Each organization celebrated this hero, not that they planned it together, so bros aim to add value like Him have money like Him.

1 Like

Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by mhizminna(f): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
omocalabar:

I was waiting for a comment like this, so here is it....this man is not kind to his workers at all, the way he uses them ehhh... and the pay nko? It's nothing to write home abt, and u'll pay for the slightest mistake to the last penny not even minding that u are taking nothing home and when u see him u'll think u'v seen a saint (better person).

1 Like

Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by ken2baba(m): 7:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
You banned me for a post I did not make.

Even d guy dat quoted you first went tribal by using d word ipob youths.

But d reason you gave for d ban is a post I dnt know about
Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by Harddiskng(m): 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
charliboy654:

See question o, come warri, u will see graduate looking for that 25k job. Is like u don't know we are in Nigeria.

Oga it is a form of wickedness, we should collectively frown at things like this in our society and not wave it off with “we are in Nigeria”.

Thats less than $85, for a month of a University graduate’s time and energy. How do you expect such a person to make progress in life. embarassed
Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
iamJ:
and what will u do with 20 likes
Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by armadeo(m): 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
Shayneward1:
Majority are from asslickers.

When your ass tastes good people will lick it.

Haters when you become a force to reckon with your secretary will receive this number of cakes + advertisement in newspapers on your behalf.

Work hard hate less.
Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2018
Na Photoshop jo
Re: Unyime Idem Gets 20 Birthday Cakes In 90 Minutes! (Photos) by Evacroft: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
spartoo:

calm down, no be everybody foolish like you so talk about your own foolishness.

One person didn't know the other person was bringing a cake.

No mind am,Obviously d guy is more foolish to not be able to deduce the story. And he is calling his peeps foolish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Bridesmaid Praying For The Bride During Wedding Ceremony / Nigerian Woman Weds British Man In The UK (Photos) / Behold The King Of Street Foodz In Naija- Olukayode Omowa Of Cripsy Grills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.