Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Did You Know That Most Office Men In Suits Work For People Who Love Jeans - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Did You Know That Most Office Men In Suits Work For People Who Love Jeans (315 Views)

I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. / Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You / First Class Graduates Work For Me - Lady With Third Class Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That Most Office Men In Suits Work For People Who Love Jeans by FadakaLouis(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Carelessly woven into the fabric of everyone is the mystery I call the difference that makes the difference - beliefs.

Beliefs are what makes us. It determines your life, your values and everything about you. It is the script we have in our head of how reality is, and of how life should be.

Your beliefs can either propel you towards success or drag you down the paths of failure.

Permit me to say again, your beliefs, or cluster is the difference that makes the difference. But the greatest problem we all have is that we do not carefully decide what we believe in. Our friends, the society, our religious organizations, our parents and even the media, decided the what many of us believe in.

continue reading http://www.gbetutv.com/2018/01/day21-magic-of-conversational-belief.html

(1) (Reply)

Life Changing 3weekends Training! Learn Graphics|motiongra|video Editing For 10k / Writers Out There Are Making Money And You Are Not? / How To Grow Your Instagram Account Socia Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.