Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks On His Music Career And Feedback From Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks On His Music Career And Feedback From Fans (291 Views)

BBNaija 2017 Ex-Housemate, Bisola, Shares Stunning New Photos / Throwback Photo Of Ebuka And Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 / Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks On His Music Career And Feedback From Fans by rhonard(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
Speaking in an interview, the rapper whose released tracks have been lashed on by fans reveals he in not bothered by negative comments - Efe also mentioned he is not a regular visitor of social media platforms and he is unaware of the things people say about him BBNaija 2017 winner and upcoming musician, Efe Ejeba opened up recently about his music career. Ever since the budding rapper stepped out of the Big Brother Naija house with his N25 million win, his interest has lay strongly with music. Efe whose first released track Based on Logistics was accepted by fans in the hit of the moment was later lashed for being too mediocre for the thriving Nigerian entertainment industry.

Like most artists, the reactions of fans to their art takes a toll on their career but not for Efe who despite the negative comments, keeps releasing songs and hopes to do even more in the nearest future and beyond. Speaking in an interview with Sunday Scoop, Ejeba revealed that what fans have been saying about his music, especially the negative has not shifted his focus. He in fact, claimed that he is not a regular visitor of social media platforms and is basically unaware of what exactly is being said.

Reiterating that he won't stop doing what he loves and why he is not bothered by negative comments by fans, he said : “The truth is that I don’t know what is happening on social media. When I wake up in the morning, I pray, eat, record songs and I release them. I don’t hear what people say about my music. I am not disturbed about negative comments because it is normal for people to have different views about whatever you do.”

Wearing his confidence hat and toasting to the future of his career with words, Ejeba said: “Considering where I am coming from, I experienced massive growth in my career last year. Right now, I have the attention of the people and that is the most important thing. But I hope to do more this year, which is natural for every youth that dreams. “I don’t feel any pressure. I am just doing my music. If there is any pressure, it is from within because I try to push myself every day. This year, I plan to release more music and videos, and I will put the rest in the hands of God. The industry is growing and I am happy to be part of it at the moment.”

Read more: https://entertainment.naija.ng/1146073-bbnaija-2017-winner-efe-speaks-music-career-feedback-fans.html#1146073

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks On His Music Career And Feedback From Fans by Lifeofpolice1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
I stay with you
Re: Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks On His Music Career And Feedback From Fans by QueenFusa16(f): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
Efe, You just wan waste the 25 millon wey you win... I no know the yeye song wey you dey sing...

(1) (Reply)

The Present State Of Nollywood / BREAKING: NBC Bans Olamide’s New Hit Song, ‘science Student’ / I Was Almost Abducted By Taxify Driver Says Dorcas Fapson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.