Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,481 members, 7,857,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) (22892 Views)

Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan / A Storey Building Collapses In Badagry, Lagos, Rescue Operation Ongoing (Pics) / Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by helphelp: 6:03am On Jan 16, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:

Lol... No mind am. I thought i was the only one that noticed it.
You even missed one gbagaun too.

Happen instead of Happened.

So much gbagaun in just that short write up. Na real wah cheesy

Lol
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 16, 2018
pitlaterine:
Another explosion has been reported at a gas retail shop at Iluda Road, Ajara Vetho in Badagry.

The explosion occurred at about 9am this morning and was suspected to have been caused by excessive heat on the cylinders which were locked up in the shop.

The force of the explosion was reportedly so strong the walls of the shop collapsed and passers – by were affected. Human flesh could be seen on roof tops and on the street.

Two corpses were still lying in a gutter nearby. A commercial okada rider and his passenger were said to have also been badly affected.

This is coming after another explosion occurred at a gas station in Magodo, Lagos, this morning.

There's no way excessive heat could have caused the explosion.I was told there was a leakage over night so the woman who was to open the shop was on a phone call so I would say the call triggered the explosion and everywhere went skrrrr pa pa...
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:25am On Jan 16, 2018
Mambox:

Oga teacher, yours should also read: Happened instead of happen tongue tongue tongue

Na olodo you be. You sef wan form I Too Know {ITK} whereas you know nothing. Now run back and read what i wrote again then come back to explain the error.

I said the guy wrote "Happen" Instead of "Happened" so whats the error there.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by wendy241(f): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2018
lifezone247:
Rip to the Dead. Was driving 2km from the Seen when it happen, funny enough was gonna visit an electrician very close, to fixed my car stereo when the xplosion rocks.
thank God 4 yu
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by Larryallovernig: 11:13am On Jan 16, 2018
please tell Davido to remove that Fire! Fire!! Fire!!! from that Song o!!!!
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by lifezone247(m): 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
sprintscr7:

arsenal fan gunners for life!!!
fo life brother mi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Siblings Trapped To Death As Building Collapses In Enugu / Cost Of A 3 Bedroom Flat Block Work + Roofing / Six Storey Building Collapses In Abuja, 5 Laborers Trapped In The Rubble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.