Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) (22867 Views)

Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan / A Storey Building Collapses In Badagry, Lagos, Rescue Operation Ongoing (Pics) / Gas Explosion In Surulere Burns Down Building, Cars (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by pitlaterine(f): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
Another explosion has been reported at a gas retail shop at Iluda Road, Ajara Vetho in Badagry.

The explosion occurred at about 9am this morning and was suspected to have been caused by excessive heat on the cylinders which were locked up in the shop.

The force of the explosion was reportedly so strong the walls of the shop collapsed and passers – by were affected. Human flesh could be seen on roof tops and on the street.

Two corpses were still lying in a gutter nearby. A commercial okada rider and his passenger were said to have also been badly affected.

This is coming after another explosion occurred at a gas station in Magodo, Lagos, this morning.

http://www.looknaija.com/2018/01/many-dead-another-gas-explosion-rocks-lagos-time-badagry/

2 Shares

Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by oluwatidamilare(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
God save us in this country
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by lifezone247(m): 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
Rip to the Dead. Was driving 2km from the Scene when it happen, funny enough was gonna visit an electrician very close, to fix my car stereo when the xplosion rocked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by wagzyl: 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
May God grant eternal rest to the dead and have mercy on us all

4 Likes

Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by Ayodejioak(m): 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by dominique(f): 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
Two gas explosions in one day

Oluwa is in control sad

2 Likes

Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by akinemma1: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
Jesus!!! May God protect us all and our Families from disasters in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by Consultville(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
Lagos Safety Corps needs to match up their responsibility
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Rip. Very shocking
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by pol23: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
We all need to take safety course in this country.
This can mostly be due bridge in safety...
God please safe us.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by Sammy555(m): 9:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
Rocks shouldn't have been the word to use
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by TDEMONEW(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
and I de Badagry I no even know self
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by femo86(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
Two gas explosion in Lagos in a day..
I hope this is not the work of "fulani herdsmen"......

RIP to the dead
Quick recovery to the injured

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by wellmax(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
Better. Why lock this thread before? It's different from the Magodo explosion
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
may God protect us all...its saddens me and its damn worrisome hearing such.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by sirfee(m): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
lifezone247:
Rip to the Dead. Was driving 2km from the Seen when it happen, funny enough was gonna visit an electrician very close, to fixed my car stereo when the xplosion rocks.
So sad,rip to the dead,just got the news this evening on Facebook.It is well.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2018
Is it the turn of gas explosions now? I weak for this country
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by Alejoa(f): 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
sad angry
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by helphelp: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
lifezone247:
Rip to the Dead. Was driving 2km from the Seen when it happen, funny enough was gonna visit an electrician very close, to fixed my car stereo when the xplosion rocks.

1. Scene

2. Fix

3. Rocked

Your gbags sef fit cause explosion

3 Likes

Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by codedcliq: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
It was in the news some days ago that 90% of gas cylinders are expired/sub-standard.
Now we have two explosions.

Very soon, they will say y'all should come and certify your gas cylinders for a certain amount.

The more you look lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

RIP to the departed
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by onosprince(m): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
This 2018 get as he be oh
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:05am On Jan 16, 2018
helphelp:

1. Scene

2. Fix

3. Rocked

Your gbags sef fit cause explosion

Lol... No mind am. I thought i was the only one that noticed it.
You even missed one gbagaun too.

Happen instead of Happened.

So much gbagaun in just that short write up. Na real wah cheesy
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by Nonso92(m): 12:06am On Jan 16, 2018
Just back of my house o, I tot it was Boko Haram ooo. But that sight was too graphic. Went there, but couldn't even stand the sight of flesh everywhere.
Heard that one man died from the shock of the sudden explosion.
God save us.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by sammautin(m): 12:12am On Jan 16, 2018
God help us
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by bedspread: 12:42am On Jan 16, 2018
Na wa oo
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by Mambox: 1:02am On Jan 16, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:

Lol... No mind am. I thought i was the only one that noticed it.
You even missed one gbagaun too.

Happen instead of Happened.

So much gbagaun in just that short write up. Na real wah cheesy

Oga teacher, yours should also read: Happened instead of happen tongue tongue tongue
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by emynike2001(m): 1:13am On Jan 16, 2018
What
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by Exponental(m): 1:16am On Jan 16, 2018
Consultville:
Lagos Safety Corps needs to match up their responsibility
wetin those ones know? You mean to say Lagos State Safety Commission!
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by Brushless: 1:28am On Jan 16, 2018
pol23:
We all need to take safety course in this country.
This can mostly be due bridge in safety...
God please safe us.
Gas cylinders are not supposed to be kept in lockedup shops, taking into consideration the fact that some of this cylinders valve could bee leaking. The dealers should be advised to secure them in an open burglary proofed area. RIP to those who died.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 16, 2018
lifezone247:
arsenal fan gunners for life!!!
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Badagry, Lagos (Photos) by davades(m): 4:48am On Jan 16, 2018
Fire Fire in our country...gimme plenty water make i quench Fire...Oluyemi..................Daddy Showkey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Siblings Trapped To Death As Building Collapses In Enugu / Cost Of Rent In Onitsha / Cost Of A 3 Bedroom Flat Block Work + Roofing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.