Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) (47884 Views)

Rihanna Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Rocks It Better? (Photos) / Ini Edo Vs Linda Osifo: Who Styled The Look Better? (Photos) / Keyshia Ka'oir Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Wore The Gucci Better? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by wikiadamin: 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by BCISLTD: 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by IamPere(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
For me, Toke wore it better. This roman goddess just didn't get her size.

Pardon me, but isn't pajamas supposed to be worn at home? Whether its gucci or not. Fashion these days shaa.
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by midehill(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
haaaa and I am here looking for just money to buy jamb form which is 6500...can any nairalanders pls bless me with it...I would b d happiest person if anyone can help me...#oluwa pick my call ooo

if u will like to help me pls quote me
...m going through hard times presently...pls make me smile
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by genius43(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
The kind of poo that makes FP these days....

Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by olatunji390(m): 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2018
From what I see, one was lost inside the cloth the other is trying to boost out of it
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by Paul112(m): 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
LifeDrama:
Media personality, Toke Makinwa and Lagos big girl & socialite, Roman Goddess.

Who rocked the N1.1m Gucci Flora print silk pajama better? Toke Makinwa or Ramon Figure?

More via http://mandynews.com/2018/01/15/who-rocked-it-better-toke-makinwa-or-roman-goddess-photos/
So pajamas are now worn as outing cloth when it is meant for bed time, imagine roman goddess wore pajamas and also flunting her boobs and butt with a hand bang as outing wears, even toke makinwa pose on pajamas, what a big shame,

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by PDPGuy: 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
Roman Goddess
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by madgoat(m): 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
iamJ:
toke i hate u because ure a lipsrsealed u knw what ure but urs is original, roman goddess own was made at yaba, i know the taylor that made it, see her bleached fingers, using filters and retouch to hide the stretchmarks on her boobs cheesy cheesy cheesy

hippopotamus
Mumu
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by RSVP: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
lekanation:
this Roman goddess of a girl's water melon will weigh 50kg each according to my calculation

Na 98kg I calculate from here ooo.

Abeg which formula you use?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by dayleke: 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:
shocked

Damn this is what we call full auction. Roman Empire

You mean "full options"!
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by tealaw(m): 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
One has to question the sanity of the poor people who think they come off as rich. N1m cloth you wont be able to wear twice.
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
Roman Goddess is really suffering from those huge burden on her chest. How could one accommodate more than she could carry.
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2018
And whatever happened to made in Nigeria products? Did you know that if our celebrities were to be promoting our products the way the do Gucci that a brand name would have emerged that would not only create job opportunities but compete globally with the likes of Gucci?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by Papanwamaikpe: 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
The two of them are mad!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
Toke= Tacky

Roman goodess= Trashy.

They both exhibit " poor man's" mentality.

Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
This is too much yansh and bweast joo,when e don too much e no dey move men again.na to just Wan see for seeing sake
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by Viicfuntop(f): 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
Better on Toke
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by Taiwx(m): 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
:DROMAN GODDESS 4 d vaseline crewgrin
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by Emmanuel010414(m): 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
Olosho's
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Why do Nigerians like celebrating nonentities?

Who is Toke?

Who is Roman goddess?

Àwon oníranù ! cool

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by Stethaine: 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
Shitholes every where
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
what kinda ugly creatures are these? shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by mustafa006: 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
pussypounder:
Mumu youths, na wetin we go see our youths for be that ( me not excluded)
We want South Nigeria!!!! We Yoruba need to stand against these Gworo eaters and Fulani blood thirsty old mofo illiterates!!!! Dem dey kill our people everyday directly or indirectly but nothing consign us, but no na roman goddess big round buuutts be our number 1 priority!!!

No more aboki rulers till they educate themselves and it will still take at least 75 years for aboki to reach the education level of the Southerners and we can't wait that long!!!!
No to Aboki hausa/Fulani terrorist as rulers!!!!
No to APC/PDP as rulers!!!
No to one Nigeria!!!!
Yes to Southern Nigeria!!!
Yes to Igbo president!!!!
Yes to Yoruba president!!!
Yes to intelligence above mediocrity!!!
Oga Just one tea spoon of sniper can cure your agony and pain
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by mustafa006: 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
gypsey:
what kinda ugly creatures are these? shocked
As if u won't smash if given the chance
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by martineverest(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
none
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by Threebear(m): 6:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
iamJ:
toke i hate u because ure a lipsrsealed u knw what ure but urs is original, roman goddess own was made at yaba, i know the taylor that made it, see her bleached fingers, using filters and retouch to hide the stretchmarks on her boobs cheesy cheesy cheesy

hippopotamus
Chai!
You sound like one boy that used to comment on BBN page, cutejude, is this your alternate account?
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by Small080(m): 6:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chai, the dress no concern me oh ... but this goddness or what is it call get breast oh... ah ha too much, kilode
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by toprealman: 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
Always thought pajamas is designed for indoors....for sleeping
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by Snow02: 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
I want to suck on those breast till they dry up
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
mustafa006:

As if u won't smash if given the chance
smash? i don't think so! grin.the one with balloon breasts her vagina is going to smell really sour.
Re: Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) by lekanation(m): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
RSVP:

Na 98kg I calculate from here ooo.

Abeg which formula you use?
na formula method. 1 water melon + 1= 2 multiply by 25 = 50.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Askia & Her Daughter, Teesa Williams As Beauty Queens (Side By Side Pic) / Osita Iheme Dancing On Stage With Oyinbo Lady In Rwanda (Photos) / Omotola & Daughter Meraiah Stun At Knorr Event(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.