Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,378 members, 7,822,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) (22494 Views)

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by bedspread: 12:33am On Jan 16, 2018
chidichuddo:
Wetin de pain me b say all these women won't come out saying IVF did it
Because GOD DID IT and HIS Glory cannot be Shared with anyone or anything
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 16, 2018
catherineokezie:
This woman has a set of twin before now, check her instagram handle @yeyeluwa_oluwatoyin_ashabi. Please Op stop misinforming the general public
Apparently this is actually her second set of quadruplets

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by catherineokezie(f): 12:57am On Jan 16, 2018
trustyshoess:

Apparently this is actually her second set of quadruplets

Yes, quadruple' runs in her blood.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by Antichristus: 2:02am On Jan 16, 2018
Deefuray:
God is great

IVF IN ACTION. RECEIVE WISDOM. lol.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by Bianda24: 2:28am On Jan 16, 2018
congratulations........... More babies for you and those looking for babies, amen

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by Soleymania(m): 5:35am On Jan 16, 2018
The father is from ogbomosho..I think house of Rep member. Bunvic.God is awesome.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 16, 2018
bedspread:
Because GOD DID IT and HIS Glory cannot be Shared with anyone or anything

you don't get it, we know it's God's work but there are scores of women out there not knowing what to do to solve their problem, if these women can be nice enough to let others know won't that be great?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by Kwenty: 6:59am On Jan 16, 2018
Fesomu:
You people should stop making IVF look like miracle here jor

And who told you its not a miracle? Do you think it's all IVF cases that comes out successful? God still have the final say.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by chimeziedickson: 7:24am On Jan 16, 2018
Awesome God!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by Skmoda360(m): 7:24am On Jan 16, 2018
its IVF but all the same its the Lord's doing.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by salt1: 7:48am On Jan 16, 2018
dfrost:

IVF is a 50-50 thing brother smiley wink.

IVF success rate is even less than that.
Depending on the ages of the husband and wife, it can be lower than 10%.
I think people should be encouraged to marry early if they want natural conception and healthy babies
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by dfrost: 8:30am On Jan 16, 2018
salt1:

IVF success rate is even less than that.
Depending on the ages of the husband and wife, it can be lower than 10%.
I think people should be encouraged to marry early if they want natural conception and healthy babies

I just wanted to be economical with the statistics mate before someone starts ranting.

It's not that easy again as the economy keeps getting worse angry embarassed. The age of people getting married late now is increasing geometrically. I don't blame them though.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by uche77zero(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2018
Fesomu:
Do you know how many women that have done series of IVF that have failed
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by obi123: 11:14am On Jan 16, 2018
Fesomu:

well IVF is like a lottery , it can fail multiple times, so when you see a successful one, it is like a miracle.Science is not 100%
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After Barreneness (PICS, VIDEO) by evidence2018: 11:23am On Jan 16, 2018
Faith in GOD always delivers.GOD bless u ma

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messy Divorce: Policemen Are Feeding Fat On A Couple's Divorce / My Boyfriend Demands I Change My Church After Marriage / Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.