Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

What Does Because Of The Angels Mean - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does Because Of The Angels Mean (413 Views)

The Angels In The Bible Has A Colour, Guess What? / Are Real Christian Higher Than The Angels Of God. / How Did Satan Convince 1/3 Of The Angels To Betray God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Because Of The Angels Mean by WhoIBe: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
What does 'because of the angels' mean in 1 Corinthians 11:10?
Re: What Does Because Of The Angels Mean by CandidSeeker(m): 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
I think he's referring to the event of Gen.6:1-2

Genesis 6:1-2 KJV
And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

My humble opinion.
Re: What Does Because Of The Angels Mean by Oricha62(m): 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
CandidSeeker:

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
What a religion,no clear explanation except on everyone opinions

My humble opinion.
Re: What Does Because Of The Angels Mean by Oricha62(m): 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2018
CandidSeeker:

My humble opinion.
What a religion,no clear explanation except on everyone opinions

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis: ‘fake News’ Is Evil, Journalists Must Search For Truth / Where The Church Is Failing! / Do Gay Christians Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.