Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech (17111 Views)

Fastest Speed You've Ever Ridden On A Superbike / Take A Look At The Inside Of New Lexus LM First-class Minivan With Incredible 26 / Mercedes Unveils A-Class. It Redefines Modern Luxury With A Futuristic Interior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by obafemee80(m): 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlc4zoFd9jA

Kawasaki has revealed a stunning futuristic superbike that can transform a high-speed racer to a three-wheeled cruiser at the flick of a button.

The J Concept superbike is a personal mobility system of the future that adapts to the type of travel required.The idea for the radical bike was first hinted five years ago at the Tokyo Motor Show.

The battery-powered cycle uses a unique shape-shifting mechanism to allow the rider to experience two different bike styles in the one machine.

While in sports mode, the suspension pulls the front two wheels together, drawing the rider lower down over the motor and giving it a racer-like appearance.

But when the rider shifts to town-touring mode, the front two wheels separate, the seat rises and the foot-pegs drop, allowing the rider to sit upright while cruising.

The transforming superbike isn't the first bizarre concept to be proposed recently.

In September last year , Honda debuted its smart superbike that uses robotics to balance itself. 

The Japanese manufacturer claimed the tech could save bikers lives and the motoring industry billions of pounds,while Yamaha raced its Motobot robot motorbike against legendary rider Valentino Rossi

Source :https://autojosh.com/kawasaki-reveals-futuristic-superbike-incredible-shape-shifting-tech/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by Inyanga(m): 7:12am On Jan 16, 2018
WOW! shocked THIS IS WEIRD; I'm first to comment on a post hitting front page for the first time in my "Nairaland life"...

Cool bike anyway cool

8 Likes

Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by tasceige(m): 7:13am On Jan 16, 2018
Bike of the future..

Kinda bike that exist only in movies...

2 Likes

Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by amiibaby(f): 7:13am On Jan 16, 2018
Sweet

1 Like

Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by Inyanga(m): 7:13am On Jan 16, 2018
This is fantastic... Nigeria should do better with technology... Beginning with Education

3 Likes

Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by davibid: 7:13am On Jan 16, 2018
Always a big of technology

But preferably Mercedes

Kudos to them sha cool

1 Like

Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by amjustme2: 7:13am On Jan 16, 2018
Man!!
Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by MistadeRegal(m): 7:14am On Jan 16, 2018
I don't like it though…

2 Likes

Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by Papanwamaikpe: 7:16am On Jan 16, 2018
R.i.p in advance

1 Like

Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by Nduemma12(m): 7:18am On Jan 16, 2018
Its nice if only it can send that cow in aso rock #backtodaura
cool

1 Like

Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by AceDomino(m): 7:19am On Jan 16, 2018
The first picture is from the TRON LEGACY movie... Ishhh

1 Like

Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by olafestid(m): 7:19am On Jan 16, 2018
Death on the weel
Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by Edopesin: 7:20am On Jan 16, 2018
Inyanga:
WOW! shocked THIS IS WEIRD; i'm first to comment on a post hitting front page for the first time in my "Nairaland life"...

Cool bike anyway cool
Kindly Take It To The Nearest Bank To Claim Your Prize

1 Like

Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by horlakunle25(m): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2018
Power bike again No pls, we are still in bad-mood over d one our president son go buy!
Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by AceDomino(m): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2018
Inyanga:
WOW! shocked THIS IS WEIRD; I'm first to comment on a post hitting front page for the first time in my "Nairaland life"...

Cool bike anyway cool

Congrats.
Your prize is waiting at Buhari's office
Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 16, 2018
Inyanga:

Cool bike anyway cool

CHINEKE IMELA OOOO
Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by lastempero: 7:24am On Jan 16, 2018
Bike is not for me,ask Yusuf whatsup.
Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by miteolu(m): 7:28am On Jan 16, 2018
OP, send the video to Yusuf Buhari.

6 Likes

Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by Macgreat(m): 7:35am On Jan 16, 2018
grin

Tricycle
Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by Jabioro: 7:35am On Jan 16, 2018
Yusuf should test runs it .

2 Likes

Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by vioment: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2018
If it is compatible with potholes, we africans will like to know what the experience will be that way. See levels.
Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by paix(m): 7:47am On Jan 16, 2018
Inyanga:
This is fantastic... Nigeria should do better with technology... Beginning with Education
Nigeria prefers killing and wasting human lives than thinking technologically.

3 Likes

Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by mysteriousman(m): 7:58am On Jan 16, 2018
Lovely bike surely not for Nigerian roads
Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by albacete(m): 7:58am On Jan 16, 2018
Where's Yusuf?

This is for him.
Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by Reference(m): 7:58am On Jan 16, 2018
Just want the K2, dats all.
Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by spiritedtete: 8:22am On Jan 16, 2018
I dont ever like bike... Another evil to claim lives in the making... Some idiots will call me ignorant. There is no joy in power bike at all... It is always with pending accident.

Infact we suppose use the proverb of everyday for thief one day for the owner. (everyday you ride free, one day you have a fatal accident)

1 Like

Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by Mp3mack: 8:44am On Jan 16, 2018
Another place where our politicians can squander our money to.
Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by jojo1415: 8:49am On Jan 16, 2018
Yusuf.....dis is ur new bike now grin
Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by Abbeyme: 9:00am On Jan 16, 2018
Hmmm.

Hope Buhari pikin is not reading this news
Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by oloripelebe2: 9:04am On Jan 16, 2018
Over to Yusuf Buhari

Na something go kill man one day

Buhari shld create ministry of motorbikes grin
Re: Kawasaki Reveals Futuristic Superbike With Incredible Shape-shifting Tech by Jbleenk: 9:08am On Jan 16, 2018
AND we in Nigeria are still breaking our heads over religion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch BMW's Car-To-Car Refueling During M5 8Hr Drift Setting 2 New World Records / Viecar VC 309 Scanner: Code Display and Interpretation !!! (10k, All Cars ) / Break Failure Experience ( Pix )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.