Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,243 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Question We All Should Be Asking Abt Genevieve Avengers Infinity Movie Role - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Question We All Should Be Asking Abt Genevieve Avengers Infinity Movie Role (623 Views)

Adesua Etomi Reacts To Banky W's Movie Role As NYSC Member / Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” / Funke Akindele Is A Cast On Avengers (infinity Wars) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question We All Should Be Asking Abt Genevieve Avengers Infinity Movie Role by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
We all know stars like taking shot of behind the scene pics,Making of the the movie pics,Movie Location pictures,Role practicing pic or Even Hanging out with fellow Cast Pics or Night out Pics. .

My Question is why aren't we seeing anyone I know Funke Akindele own was hoax but why aren't we seeing any evidence from Genny

We have all seen pictures of Shuri,Ramonda and Okoye and I can't even find her name on IMDb cast list

cc: lalasticlala,mynd44 Romance Mod....Make una answer
Re: Question We All Should Be Asking Abt Genevieve Avengers Infinity Movie Role by purem(m): 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
How dis one wan tay improve ur life nw

Bros dis thing u'r talking is meaningless
Re: Question We All Should Be Asking Abt Genevieve Avengers Infinity Movie Role by Greatzeus(m): 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
kallmemrB:
We all know stars like taking shot of behind the scene pics,Making of the the movie pics,Movie Location pictures,Role practicing pic or Even Hanging out with fellow Cast Pics or Night out Pics. .

My Question is why aren't we seeing anyone I know Funke Akindele own was hoax but why aren't we seeing any evidence from Genny

We have all seen pictures of Shuri,Ramonda and Okoye and I can't even find her name on IMDb cast list

cc: lalasticlala,mynd44 Romance Mod....Make una answer
Everybody knows it was photoshopped, except you obviously. And you had to open a thread for this?
Out of the 4m threads on Nairaland,I am certain 3.8 are senseless posts, mostly done out of boredom and stupidity. angry
Re: Question We All Should Be Asking Abt Genevieve Avengers Infinity Movie Role by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Greatzeus:

Everybody knows it was photoshopped, except you obviously. And you had to open a thread for this?
Out of the 4m threads on Nairaland,I am certain 3.8 are senseless posts, mostly done out of boredom and stupidity. angry
thank u bro for displaying ur stupidity

(1) (Reply)

I Wear My Bra For 3 Months Before Washing It -toke Makinwa / Cutest Celebrities Ever / African Mentality Is Holding The Entire Continent Back - Dencia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.