Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Next To Blow Artist.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Next To Blow Artist.... (391 Views)

Skiibii Narrates What He Went Through After Faking His Own Death To Blow / Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Next To Blow Artist.... by standardway: 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2018
I went to ikeja yesterday for yomisars and friends show, and to my delight three act's dazzled me with their stage performance and general presence in the show...

I later ask
ed for their contacts and got them yesterday...
they are Lyta, sureboi and Bobby YM

the sky is your starting point boys... we would surely meet again

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In "The Avengers:infinity War" Movie / [VIDEO] Patapaa – One Corner (official Video) / No Longer Toyo Baby: When Will Juilana Olayode Return To Acting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.