Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola (28290 Views)

Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures / Cobhams Asuquo Shows Off His Family - Pictures / "Copycat Olamide Stole My Look" - Cobhams Asuquo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by fabinfos(f): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
Talented Musician, songwriter and producer Cobhams Asuquo has revealed his love for top actor Odunlade Adekola with the lyrics of a new song which he performed during the last AMVCA in Lagos.

The ace songwriter in the song has made it clear that he is not oblivious to the success of the top actor who won the award for best actor in a comedy movie.

In the song Cohbams begs God to give him one hit that would make him blow like Odunlade! While he also mentioned a number of other top stars, Odunlade seems to be the chorus of the song.

“Give me one hit Lord, make me blow like Odunlade…” he sings.

The actor has reacted to this, saying he feels humble and elated that a success like Cohbams has mentioned his name in a song!

http://kikiotolu.com/i-want-to-blow-like-odunlade-adekola-cobhams-asuquo/

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by amaniro: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2018
its not only him. He mentioned falz, tuface, ik ogbonna, toyin Abrahamundecided

I watched it on Amvca wink

90 Likes

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by Segunade10: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
The UGLY Truth About Davido & His Billionaire Dad Fight & Arrest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuYZJOLTGuM

Regina Daniels Disgrace & Beats Davido's Wife Chioma In Dance Competition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd6pU9Mf2ug

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by Segunade10: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2018
wink
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by GudluckIBB(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
o
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by mayDtolu(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
Bros..It's not a child's play to blow like ODUNLADE ADEKOLA....You must be very hardworking....It's rear for you to see a Yoruba movie not featuring ODUNLADE.....#So, You have to double ur hustle before you can be like him if possible....

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by Reelmii: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2018
nice

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by nepapole(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2018

67 Likes

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by Brains1990(m): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
Arrant nonsense

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by Iseoluwani: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2018
how many likes for the king of memes

277 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by tstx(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Blow na
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by futuremoma34: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Npower/Federal Ministry of Finance refuse to pay Ntax 7months stipend after working
Ntax is a category under Npower 2017 which Minister of Finance Kemi Adeosun and Vice president Yemi Osinbajo created to increase tax payment across the 36 states. They promise to train 7500 out 300,000 from 2017 Npower beneficiary, and they have started the training in Federal Treasury Academy, Orozo Abuja last year. Up to this moment they have trained 36 batches.
Here are the problem facing by each category.
Stream 1-22 have been receiving their stipend up to date
Stream 22-28 have never received any stipend. (7 months )
Stream 29-36 have not been deploy talk less of payment. (Since June)
Here is what one of the Ctlo said
"It was like a dream come through when we were all called to report for training which took us the whole week in Abuja(orozo). After the training we were deployed to our different state to carry out the voluntary assignment as CTLO under the Npower arm of special intervention programme. But it is over 7months now we have not been given a dime as promised. Many of us move up and down to carry out the VAIDS exercise with our own pocket thinking that we would be paid soon. Its over 7months now that batch 22-28 CTLOs are hoping to get paid. We have tried to reach Npower through our state to make move for our payment but all to know avail. We are appealing to the appropriate authorities to please come to our rescue as many of us are finding it difficult to feed our family. As we quite appreciate the concept of this programme, we would further appreciate if our stipend is immediately paid....

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by Eponyeeboz: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
Brains1990:
Arrant nonsense

It's not nonsense, it's above your level of understanding.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by Primusinterpares(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
.do your things right and keep your games right.

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by demsid(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2018
That's cool, and ma nigga rapped to it, on stage. Give it up for punchline. One hit.
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by Pain(m): 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
Another Way of Saying He Wants to Live a BROKE LIFE undecided
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by IYANGBALI: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
amaniro:

I didn't wash it, NEPA tooked our light that day

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by Akposb(m): 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2018
Odunlade Adekola's popularity is going to stay long because of his staying power and talent. Often times, when them say person "blow", he go be like say person never stay long before he become popular. Kudos to a true actor.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by moscobabs(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
Pain:
Another Way of Saying He Wants to Live a BROKE LIFE undecided
Odunlade is the richest Yoruba actor as at moment

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by BruncleZuma: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by spotmataz: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2018
amaniro:

The op already said he mentioned other names. Odunlade name happens to be in the chorus meaning his name was mentioned several times more than the others.

Who wouldnt be grateful for that.

I watched it too. And would like to listen to it again.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by cardoctor(m): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
Blow na. E easy?
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by stchinedu: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2018
IYANGBALI:
I didn't wash it, NEPA tooked our light that day

Your own better sef.

Na rat chop our electric wire. cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by mhizsuzzy(f): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
I am the only one that does not relate to this comedy man@ Odunlade

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by FisifunKododada: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
Odunlade is the greatest actor in Africa. Facts only.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by bluecircle470: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
Iseoluwani:
how many likes for the king of memes

Nah the arsenal jersey wey you go wear for am no make you get “likes” grin

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by ElRapido: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
Ok. Make I dey observe from the shadows
Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by Topmaike007(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
mayDtolu:
Bros..It's not a child's play to blow like ODUNLADE ADEKOLA....You must be very hardworking....It's rear for you to see a Yoruba movie not featuring ODUNLADE.....#So, You have to double ur hustle before you can be like him if possible....
do you know who Cobham his?

21 Likes

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by fredoooooo: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2018
Are you working hard , working smart and praying hard like Odun ?

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by Kayharry(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
amaniro:

he mention odunlade name more than the others artists

Re: Cobhams Asuquo: I Want To Blow Like Odunlade Adekola by ayaside(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2018
mayDtolu:
He's blind and has so much talent.He's one of the best music producers.That alone is something.

28 Likes

Finally, Regina Daniels Breaks Silence After Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Richard Mofe Damijo And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Dance On Set Of Christmas In Miami / Photos From The Wedding Of Adewale Ayuba's Daughter