Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Man Who Rejected Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already Married - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Who Rejected Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already Married (607 Views)

Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married / The Note 5 Stylus Activation Happening Live At Ikeja City Mall / White Wedding Of Ejindu, Man Who Married 2 Wives In Abiriba, Abia Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Rejected Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already Married by Adverts247: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Source - .COM

This Morning, a video showing a Lady proposing to her boyfriend at a mall went viral, and here’s an update according to a Facebook user, Christy Glo.

Though we have been trying everything possible to get across the heartbroken lady in question, but all our efforts have been futile.

But now, Christy Glo is claiming she’s friends to the girl, and she’s revealed the man whispered to the lady’s ear, “I am already married”.

She wrote on her Facebook;

“This lady is actually my friend, but not close friends and we just spoke on phone…

She said the reason she cried bitterly after her boyfriend rejected her marriage proposal in public was that when he came close and whispered into her ears, he actually said he was already married. My question is why are men this wicked and heartless? Tufiakwa.”

Source : http://www..com/2018/01/man-who-rejected-girlfriends-proposal.html

Re: Man Who Rejected Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already Married by smulti(m): 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2018
the question should be, what is the duration of their courtship that gave her the moral to initiate this proposal

was it that she taught she is cleaver enough to stamped this guy into marriage maybe after some couple of dates so as to ward off other rivalries having known he is a promising young chap
Re: Man Who Rejected Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already Married by kunlesufyan(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2018
Chai... this alone will teach women a lesson... you dont just go around town shooting shots...make enquiries
Re: Man Who Rejected Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already Married by smulti(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
Desperado at it's peak gringringrin

this can be likened to a gift you received from a woman, my brother, writer the date and time and wait for the outcome
Re: Man Who Rejected Girlfriend’s Proposal At Ikeja City Mall Was Already Married by Benevee: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
I don't blame that guy at all, I blame the girl must u marry in 2018? to the extent of proposing to a man.

Nonsense!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Riches, Uko Emerge Face Of Hope Kid’s Pageant / Oh, How Stephen Gately Died In Husband's Arms - And The Horrific Moment He Reali / Africa CEO Merit Awards 2021 (ACMA) Set To Hold In Merit House Abuja Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.