Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,770 members, 7,824,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

How Much Should I Officially Charge My Graphics Clients - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Much Should I Officially Charge My Graphics Clients (945 Views)

My Graphics Design Portfolio / My Graphics And Logo Design Portfolio / How Do I Charge My Clients For Graphic Design Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Should I Officially Charge My Graphics Clients by coolestchris(m): 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
what is the charge per design of graphics
Re: How Much Should I Officially Charge My Graphics Clients by greatnaija01: 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
go and find the ones who design around you and ask them their charge... then you would know what to charge. cos what we charge in Abuja is never the same with oshogbo price... its location relative
coolestchris:
what is the charge per design of graphics

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Officially Charge My Graphics Clients by coolestchris(m): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
greatnaija01:
go and find the ones who design around you and ask them their charge... then you would know what to charge. cos what we charge in Abuja is never the same with oshogbo price... its location relative
whats the Abuja charge

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of A Friend Of Mine That Turn To Be A Comedian / Artfreak Digital Media / Fifteen Year Old Paints Her Future.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.