Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) (82918 Views)

Biography Of Chioma Avril Rowland: 9 Things To Know About Davido’s Girlfriend / Throwback Photos Of Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 9:19am On Jan 16, 2018
jerryunit48:
Wow! Yoruba guys like Igbo girls for sure but many will never admit it .... watch how some will come and spew trash now

Yoruba men are at the apex of the dating chain and Igbo ladies frequently fight over them. Any Igbo lady who has not enjoyed a Yoruba man's goodness has not lived.

Ask Bianca.

3 Likes

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by horlakunle25(m): 9:20am On Jan 16, 2018
Talk2Bella:
grin walai girls dating celebs aff strong mind, my heart cannor let me cheesy cheesy
kini big deal?? So far u are nt d one dat approach d celeb for a relationship, even dating does ones dat are nt celeb sef na risk.
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Threebear(m): 9:20am On Jan 16, 2018
shineeye1:

This one na certified ewa gutter product. You can't beat him in Stinking contest.
Enjoy your ban. Reported
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by thunderbabs: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2018
Ebios:
So dating different ladies and having baby mamas is now the new trend?So people now celebrate sin brazenly?

And the irony is that they are some people's role models...
This generation and moral decadence.......

Talk about moral decadence till quarter b4 12 dt Jesus will show up, its gonna get worse...
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Stallione(m): 9:26am On Jan 16, 2018
emerich:
This guy gat no taste in babes.... Classless... Smh. Pissed.
Mek una come see oo,afonjas everywere grin
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by klax(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2018
Jaykolo10:

young man grow and don't allow your stupid love for him cloud your sense of reasoning... the young man generalised the celebrities and didn't make mention of only davido

Pls bro stop wasting your time advising him or them they wont listen. If not foolishness his mate is building house and he is their counting nails?

I have said it before especially for all these ladies that turned themselves to *auction* commodities and at their lonely frustrated 40+ years become miserable going around with kids and be going from synagogue to Cannan land asking God why her or them? when the time God gave them to get a good home they have wasted it following the like of unserious minded guys going around looking for baby mama.

3 Likes

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Gkemz: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2018
Another babymama with fish brain loading...

2 Likes

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by pepethemaniac: 9:29am On Jan 16, 2018
She must know that she is just a temporary vessel for his seed right?
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 16, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
The girl is not even fine mitchewww
nor is u . Mtchewww
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by oladokunh30: 9:31am On Jan 16, 2018
Femenem:
[url=http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk-DHNhBGLKji-C1UzivRIQRonaldo talk about davido again........lick to watch the full video [rul)]
- him too wanna meet OBO
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:
There is mother Theresa, Pope Benedict etc Use them as role models, davido never asked to be anyone's role model.
apt.pple go just dey criticize everything
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2018
Wow, didn't know davido came to Cubana, would have loved to see him.
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2018
maticdamian:
That first picture

Davido: C'mon Chi Chi Dance with me

Chioma: Hol up am texting someone very much important

Could that person be wizkid?

Am just saying oh...
e no follow,try harder
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 16, 2018
Look at her fingertips like chicken toes shocked

Who is washing her getto wears?

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Mynightmare: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2018
emerich:
This guy gat no taste in babes....
Classless... Smh.
Pissed.
show ur own Mr class
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by joenor(m): 9:45am On Jan 16, 2018
They are always on high tension... anyway enjoy na your hand work.
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Kotodoctor: 9:45am On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

There is mother Theresa, Pope Benedict etc
Use them as role models, davido never asked to be anyone's role model.

Stop making a fool of yourself for likes. Next you will start insulting buhary. Whereas in some of this musicians own lane as a leader, they are not making any positive impact.

Displaying all sought of nudity. If me as an adult is struggling to make sound decision amist all this overdose sexual musical doctrine. How much more a young teen.

Bros use your brain a beg.

3 Likes

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 16, 2018
He will wife her. This Igbo women have there way.
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 9:51am On Jan 16, 2018
5th baby mama loading
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 9:57am On Jan 16, 2018
Chioma's former boyfriend be like

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by jayraster(m): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2018
dreamworld:
Owerri city of clubs and hotels

point of correction: owerri is naija las vegas

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by PenisCaP: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2018
ipodstinks:
The girl go be like, i can't date yoruba man. They are not trusthwordy bla bla bla. Just like her fellow igbo ladies here. But when they see money, dey no won know who you be. Na wa

But on the contrary.. afonja gals be like.
"Hmmm i cant date omo igbo"..but when they see fresh yellow omo igbo they start falling head over hills.. grin. They like sucking yellow omo ibo preek no be small..due to their nomal black charcoal color they now see omo ibo as oyibo. grin

I swaer the highest amount 8 have spent on an afonja gals is 1k for transport fee.

Others na 500naira i go take buy them mb and hhav them all by myself. Lols i like them shaa

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Revolva(m): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2018
useless trend of this generation

now na chioma....now....he never see anything
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Threebear(m): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Stop making a fool of yourself for likes. Next you will start insulting buhary. Whereas in some of this musicians own lane as a leader, they are not making any positive impact.

Displaying all sought of nudity. If me as an adult is struggling to make sound decision amist all this overdose sexual musical doctrine. How much more a young teen.

Bros use your brain a beg.
Let the likes pain you � omole jati jati.... Soon you'll blame our musicians for not enrolling in a good English class, reason for your kindergartner spelling skills.

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by klax(m): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2018
PearlStreet:

Yoruba men are at the apex of the dating chain and Igbo ladies frequently fight over them. Any Igbo lady who has not enjoyed a Yoruba man's goodness has not lived.

Ask Bianca.

Pls don't go that way some might misquote you and turn this post to tribal jabs this morning.
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by PenisCaP: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2018
PearlStreet:

Ask Bianca.
You guys hav low self esteem thats y u all brag when managed to date one igbo gal..igbo gals are gold to u thats u brag wen umanage to get one.

I hav bleepd numrous afonja gals and still take is as nothing.. hehehe
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2018
Obierika:
It appears Chioma has not yet given up the 'goods' that's why she's still the centre of attraction for Davido

Owerri girls!
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 10:27am On Jan 16, 2018
Ebios:
So dating different ladies and having baby mamas is now the new trend?So people now celebrate sin brazenly?

And the irony is that they are some people's role models...
This generation and moral decadence.......

My brother, the sad part is this is just the beginning o. Things will get worse than this o. I dey really pity for the upcoming generations. if we have accepted immorality as something normal, then they will drink immortality as water and no one will bat an eye or even caution them.

2 Likes

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by midehill(m): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2018
diz gel is a gold digger...m sure of dat

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 16, 2018
Femenem:
[url=http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk-DHNhBGLKji-C1UzivRIQRonaldo talk about davido again........lick to watch the full video [rul)]

Where should we 'lick'? You didn't specify
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 16, 2018
No enter class go write exams dey dia dey follow dirty preek

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:35am On Jan 16, 2018
Sofia mumu-du the 30billion gang breast feeder will be mad by now, grin grin

meanwhile another baby mama loading, hope she give him a boy, because the turtle ninja will have a lot of hole to take care of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Celebrities Making Waves After Leaked Sex Tapes (pics) / Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women / Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.