Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone (28887 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Bites Off Penis Of ‘rapist Who Asked For Mouth Action’ / Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her / Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by BloggersNG: 8:12am On Jan 16, 2018
An IG user has just been abused by a female Police officer while she was seeing off her boyfriend, just infront of their house, The Woman while interrogating them asked why she was standing out with her boyfriend, Her sisters on hearing the voices, stepped out to know whats wrong, only to be brutalized by the officer, who slapped, bite the sister and broke her phone, this is really serious, Anyway read her post below!

news From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/female-police-officer-brutalizes-lady.html

cute_dino.
I never took d campaign against Police brutality serious because av never had direct encounter with dem untill dis night. My boyfriend came visiting so I accompanied him to his car nd decided to do some chitchat in d car wen suddenly a black golf car with no plate number parked beside us nd started asking questions after claiming to b police officers ( dey were on mufti nd I swear dey looked like kidnapers or armed robbers sef) i told dem dat i was in front of my house nd dats my boyfriend, dey asked y he did not enter nd talk inside if he was actually my boyfriend. I explained to dem dat he was actually inside befor nd hez about taking his leave. Dey ask for wat he does for a living nd he said he’s a student, dey ask for his ID card which he showed dem, den dey asked for mine too nd i told dem how do dey expect me to av my ID card at dat spot. They told me to provide it still so i had to go inside to pick it. I told my sisters wat happened nd dey followed me outside. After seeing d ID card dey ask if we live alone nd we told dem we live with my Mum who is not in town. My sister ask if dey want to talk to her dat she shud call her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd_ceRpg0id/

2 Shares

Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by blazer2018: 8:14am On Jan 16, 2018
Seriously, some of our servicemen needs brain check... grin

It's even bizarre to read it sef...a police bites off a civilian's ear...for what now?

Seriously, i am dumbfounded.

16 Likes

Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by thesicilian: 8:16am On Jan 16, 2018
My rule number one when it comes to Nigerian police: Always be respectful, no matter how much you know your right. Smile and say Sir/Ma after every 5words, sooner or later, they'll go away. And if you have a chance at revenge, go down so hard on them that they never recover again.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by Pierohandsome: 8:22am On Jan 16, 2018
U didnt tell us the whole truth. U both fought and ur phone got broken in the process.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:40am On Jan 16, 2018
shocked

So NPF recruits carnivorous human being also??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by IdeyFindWife: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:
U didnt tell us the whole truth. U both fought and ur phone got broken in the process.

Story story!

Don't just pray to be a victim!

Do you know how frustrated, oppressed, insecure and hateful the average policeman is?

I mean Non-Commissioned Junior Cadres on low rank. Those are the ones you guys are generally refer to as "Recruits Officers"!

They're often the ones you see on patrol duties, traffic, riot & crowd control, gate duties etc.

They're grunts & will winch you in a heartbeat because some of them are even over-qualified for their present positions but they've been denied promotions as due. So, when you meet them, just be as diplomatic as possible and go your way!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by lekanation(m): 11:53am On Jan 16, 2018
cannibalism by alleged police woman..

2 Likes

Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by mainanalyst: 11:53am On Jan 16, 2018
Nigeria police force is the worst police force in human history. I hate them with passion and always avoiding them.Many of them are touts in uniforms. All they do is to intimidate and harass law abiding citizens. Rated as the worst police force by WIPSI.
Useless people

4 Likes

Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by ifyan(m): 11:53am On Jan 16, 2018
According to them "Under no circumstances should you hit a woman".

So ladies what's your reply because if it was the other way ehh the world go hear am.

Half bake story. Wetin you do
Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by binsanni(m): 11:53am On Jan 16, 2018
lemme go read come back first
Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 16, 2018
angry

∆ ∆
Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by ilyasom(m): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2018
thesicilian:
My rule number one when it comes to Nigerian police: Always be respectful, no matter how much you know your right. Smile and say Sir/Ma after every 5words, sooner or later, they'll go away. And if you have a chance at revenge, go down so hard on them that they never recover again.
True

1 Like

Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by ignis: 11:55am On Jan 16, 2018
Am not surprised. What do you expect in a Shithole?

1 Like

Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by Sirpaul(m): 11:55am On Jan 16, 2018
If U've not seen frustration... Try eating hot spaghetti with a rubber spoon. The spaghetti will just be forming slay queen.

4 Likes

Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by emeejinsm: 11:57am On Jan 16, 2018
The worst police in the whole world*****next? undecided
Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by Snow02: 11:57am On Jan 16, 2018
bite her ear?? anyway maybe she thought it was pomo
Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by Ihateafonja: 11:57am On Jan 16, 2018
You sef, how will you be sitting with your bf. Trying to oppress the policewoman. grin grin cheesy
Do you think here is Imo state, where there is commisioner for happiness and couples fulfilment

1 Like

Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by zombieTRACKER: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2018
Biting in this kinda weather?

When HIV is rampant undecided
Nigeria police sef sad

1 Like

Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by Talk2Bella(f): 11:58am On Jan 16, 2018
shocked in naija we have this mentality of "e never happen to me so wetin concern me" so why we were busy shouting #EndSars she was frolicking with her boyfriend ehn kwa grin

3 Likes

Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by Nigeman: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2018
Just like that? I cant believe this.
Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by DWJOBScom(m): 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:

You sound like someone who will cry the loudest in same situation.

Learn to show empathy

5 Likes

Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by Snow02: 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
thesicilian:
facts this is one thing people don't know personally I start laughing with them even though deep down I hate them I just keep my cool until it blows over

1 Like

Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by VeniJu: 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
The police woman is jealous that she's got no man of her owntongue the girls, even the guy bleeped up. if na my area, we for beat her the way Liverpool beat man citycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by Originalsly: 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
thesicilian:
I was about to disagree with you...that your bowing to them make them feel more powerful. ..... until I read the last line! I'm now with you 100%!
@ topic....there is more to the story....they had a history...bad blood between them.

2 Likes

Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by Nigeman: 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:

Don't mind people on Nairaland as most are dullard and can put 1+1 to make 2, someone that has known you before will just slap you without offending the person.

They think we reason through our feet

2 Likes

Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by wane01(m): 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lemme wait to receive rhe sack news of the policemen
Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by Amberon: 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
Over sabi. That was how a similar thing happened
to me and my sister last year. Keep doubting until it becomes your turn tomorrow and no one believes you.
Pierohandsome:

4 Likes

Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by kipesco(m): 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
grin. When she asked what are you doing with ur BF what was Ur reply. It is your BF? Anyways, sorry.
Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by Ijaya123: 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
Pierohandsome:

When it happens to you, we will be waiting to hear the whole truth from you.

Very dumb comment.

7 Likes

Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by pointstores(m): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
That s the jungle called nigeria
Re: Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone by kishbee41(m): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
No be thieves and psychopaths dem dey recruit now,how can a military or police man be a confra man

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Busts Another Tramadol Cartel, Seizes Over N5billion Opioids In Warehouse / Thief Stole A Keyboard From A Church In Bayelsa & Was Stripped, Flogged / Man Burnt For Stealing A Motorcycle In Akwa-Ibom (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.