Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

I Have 1 Million Naira To Invest In Blogging... Care To Pitch Your Idea? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Have 1 Million Naira To Invest In Blogging... Care To Pitch Your Idea? (556 Views)

Please Help! I need a mentor in blogging. / Business Plan Consultant: Get Help, Package Your Idea / What Are The Biggest Names In Blogging That Has High Daily Traffic.?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have 1 Million Naira To Invest In Blogging... Care To Pitch Your Idea? by ade101(m): 9:52am On Jan 16, 2018
Good day all,
I would like to invest 1 million naira in blogging. This money will be spent on the blog over 1 year by when I expect the blog to start bringing return on investment and become self-sustaining. Personally, I feel 90 percent of the money should be spent on content and seo. Since there is no urgency to see return on investment, I believed with enough quality posts, free traffic should be high after over 2000 quality and seo optimized articles...

I'm busy with my blog, I'm a webmaster and will build it myself. Also, you might have a good idea without being tech savvy, no problem, I will train you but the ideas has to come from you. Do know that you will be a partner and what you bring to the table in terms of skills will determine your share value in the business. All financial spending will come from me except in case where you really want to invest money. If you have good ideas, with ability to manage it, let's chat on whatapp; 08087164862 (or sms to request for my email can't drop it here)

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Need Someone To Help / Mobile App And Telegram Bot / Who Has Facebook Logins For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.