Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of Nairaland!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of Nairaland!!! (500 Views)

2024 Is The Year Of Nairaland's Resurgence / Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives / Name The Bad Habit That You Have Been Trying To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of Nairaland!!! by godsamist: 10:31am On Jan 16, 2018
Like a mustard seed,Nairaland gradually snowballed into rock that has no equal.
Nairaland has become a house hold name after its creation in year 2005.
Irresistible Nairaland has been rated the no:1 forum in Nigeria amongst others!

Nairaland provides a lots of fun and entertainment ,jobs connection and creation of any profession you can think of.
It really a place for every class of people, once you are in Nairaland, you hardly let go to other forum.
In the year 2010 I became a full member of Nairaland and has leart a lot especially in Agricultural pages.
Thanks to Oluwaseun Osewa the very brain behind Nairaland.

The bad side of Nairaland: Amongst its users, there are faceless and for this very reason, Nairaland gives room to internet vampires, most of the users during registration gives false information of their data,which makes Nairaland a "No man's land".
Advertisers can hardly be trusted because of their nefarious activities. Doing any business here is like dinning with the devil!
However, there are still few of genuine users especially in the Agricultural posts.
That's brings us to the ugly side of Nairaland... no provision to compensate the contributors, neither any safe ground for the users, hence scammers strives freely.
Have fallen severally to scammers, but the most recent one happened just in the first week of this month.
An advertiser puts up an advert and it says" Needs 10 persons to teach how to make $60 daily " the user name is Akuuu.
His software was #6k and it's on Bitcoin.
Done with registeration and was told to reactivate my account with $50.
On further dealing with him ,found out this details: His real name is promise Njoku ,his bank,diamond, a/c no: 2224352236.gsm no:08162824038.his mail...Drbenjones@ gmail.
com.
After sending the equivalent of $50. in naira,he has stopped pickings my calls, neither did he fund my account.
All Nairalanders should be wary of advertisers in this forum, Promise Njoku might change his details to continued his evil ,lost #25000.,to this hawk but one thing is certain, nemesis will definitely catch up with promise Njoku on good day!!!
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of Nairaland!!! by CaptainGOOD: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2018
Nawa
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
This is really terrible
Re: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly Of Nairaland!!! by Treasure17(m): 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
Really bad if it is true.

(1) (Reply)

Young US Based Businessman Slumps & Dies Hours After Mourning Dead Friend (pics) / Help A Young Brother: You Have A Job For Me? Check My Qualifications/skill Set / 9mobile Heavyweight Awoof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.