Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Quick-teller Payment For Jamb Pin Is A Scam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Quick-teller Payment For Jamb Pin Is A Scam (703 Views)

Buy 2020 Jamb Pin Directly From Your Mobile App At #3900 Only / People Who Bough Jamb Pin And Did Not Use It. / How To Purchase 2018 JAMB PIN On Remita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick-teller Payment For Jamb Pin Is A Scam by sweetum: 11:09am On Jan 16, 2018
I am writing on behalf of my sister. She purchased jamb pin via quick teller for 5,500 last week Wednesday and till now, quickteller has not remitted the money to Jamb thus delaying the registration process. We have called them to no avail. Quickteller I am calling you out today that I will never do any form of transaction with you and I will tell everyone I know not to do any business with you. Your customer service is crappy
Mods please move it to the frontpage. Pls I need the pin
Re: Quick-teller Payment For Jamb Pin Is A Scam by midehill(m): 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
soorry Dix really got me laffing

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know Before Upgrading Your Jamb Score [must Read] / 2018/2019 Uniben Direct Entry Admission Thread Guide / Mastercard Foundation Scholarships Program At The University Of Edinburgh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.