Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) (80895 Views)

Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Kills 14 Year Old Boy (Photos) / SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Slams Youths Disturbing Him For Money Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by Konquest: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
stephenduru:
A Nigerian native doctor and owner of Chi Marine Temple was pictured doing juju for a Yahoo boy so that he can 'hammer'.According to him,it is time for Africans to take what belongs to them after Oyinbo people deceived them during colonial days.He said he does not kill people or give them faeces to eat before they can 'hammer'.

See photos below and watch the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De4RZbVQNow

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/nigerian-native-pictured-doing-juju-for.html?m=1
Re: Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by brojoshua: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
Is the yahoo man a senator?
Re: Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by zinaunreal(m): 2:14am On Jan 17, 2018
No time

Re: Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by horia: 4:43am On Jan 17, 2018
ruggedised:
nollywood is the reason why most Nigerians still believes juju will make you rich. I think is high time fg banned that stupid nollywood
Nice comment. Nigerians talking about favouring local products and Nigerians bringing ideas of banning local products. What a paradox. Now I see why teachers would always tell their students to cross check their works during tests.
Re: Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 17, 2018
SMH....
This "yahoo" thing is unbelievable.
Even if the guys aren't engaging in "superstitious" practices, they are sitting behind computer screens scamming folks.
This online romance fraud has plagued me since I've joined this site.
These boys think I'm a desperate "akata"....who needs a man in may life regardless of what filth he may be spewing out...or by any means necessary...lol.
As if whatever lie they spew out gives me any "worth"...
Like I would ever settle for less....lol.
Whispering sweet nothings....pure laughable ridiculousnesss...so they can either scam me through money or to get to the U.S..
Disgusting and despicable behavior.
Be sure that your sins will find you out.
Nigerians....really....folks you need to do better.
I wonder when the "boys" will surrender and see that they can never win...against me.
See I have this powerful weapon called the "Am That I Am".... Who is on my side....

3 Likes

Re: Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by Nostradamus: 8:48am On Jan 17, 2018
this ish look fake and staged!! Chi marine temple my foot.

1 Like

Re: Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by zinaunreal(m): 9:20am On Jan 17, 2018
MsNgo40:
SMH....
Even if the guys aren't engaging in "superstitious" practices, they are sitting behind computer screens scamming folks.
These boys think I'm a desperate "akata"....who needs a man in may life regardless of what filth he may be spewing out...or by any means necessary...lol.
Whispering sweet nothings....pure laughable ridiculousnesss...so they can either scam me through money or to get to the U.S..
I wonder when the "boys" will surrender and see that they can never win...against me.
See I have this powerful weapon called the "Am That I Am".... Who is on my side....
can you break it down?

1 Like

Re: Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by Konquest: 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
MsNgo40:
SMH....

These boys think I'm a desperate "akata"....who needs a man in my life regardless of what filth he may be spewing
out...or by any means necessary...lol.

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
@MsNgo40

LOL... What a classic response...
OMG!

You said: "Whispering sweet nothings....pure laughable ridiculousnesss...so
they can either scam me through money or to get to the U.S..
Disgusting and despicable behavior."

"Panic mode again?"... grin
Remember to breath in deeply
and relax.

I'm just seeing this post of yours!
I shared this video with my NL followers
2 days ago... don't let it bother you too
much though. I think the video was just
meant to make people laugh...more like
a comic relief and to drive online traffic.
A PR stunt... grin

I'm NOT trying to MINIMIZE your
PRIOR experiences on NL which
may be pretty valid but...
It's NOT as bad as you've
stated on NL or anywhere
online for that matter
because there will always
be good folks.

You take care!

Talk to you soon.
Re: Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by Konquest: 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
davodyguy:
LOOKS LIKE A STUNT AND FAKE REPORT
^^^^
Yeah... I investigated this video and
articles when I was online 2 days ago.
I was initially pissed over the video
with the guy holding a laptop which
look hilarious.

Seems like it was done to drive online traffic...
just for comic relief.
Re: Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
zinaunreal:
can you break it down?

Sorry sir,
But I can't "break it down".....
I "broke it down" already....down to dust....minute pieces...almost invisible to the naked eye....but still discernible.
No offense meant for anybody. I just spoke my truth....
As I sincerely and humbly say, "if the shoe doesn't fit.....then please don't wear it"... smiley
Hope I wasn't too rude sir.
Re: Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by Julivas(m): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
MsNgo40:
SMH....

Hmmm. ....... really?
What do expect in a faceless forum in a perverse world.
God help us all.
Re: Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
Julivas:

Hmmm. ....... really?
What do expect in a faceless forum in a perverse world.
God help us all.

That's what I continually ask God to do for me....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks / Mompha Smiles In Court As EFCC Shares Official Pictures / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.