Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy (3475 Views)

15yr Old Boy Dresses As A Girl, Sneaks Into Female Hostel To See Them Naked(PiC) / Photos: Mob On Allen Avenue Lagos About To Burn A Car Thief Caught In The Act / In The Act: Young Lagos School Boy Pictured Stealing Pure Water From Truck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by Afanna1: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2010
[b]By Evelyn Usman

Even though it is no longer news that some men, known as homosexuals or gays, date fellow men, such perverted sexual   practice has always been carried out in secret because of the public condemnation it attracts.   But this was not the case in Festac town on Easter Monday as two males were caught right in the act  inside a Mercedes Benz 230 car.

To add to the shock, the sexual tango involved   a 40-year-old man and a teenager who is barely 15 years old. The teenager who gave his name as Uche Anyanwu, was reportedly caught pants down , on the thighs of a fat bellied 40-year-old man and father of two, at the back seat of his car.

Vanguard Metro gathered that the position of the car alerted a police patrol team from Festac division at about 10.30pm, who surreptitiously approached the car, only to behold the duo engaged in such ungodly act.

On what could a 15-year old boy be doing outside at that time of the day, Uche, who looks every inch like a young lady, disclosed that he worked as a dancer in a popular club at First Avenue, Festac.

Okpala and his victim Uche
Narrating what transpired that fateful day, he at first denied the obvious, stating that while he was discussing with Mr Ogochukwu Okpala inside his car, he mistakenly fell on him, exactly at the time the police arrived. But later countering the claims himself, he gave what he described as the true version of the story.

“ I came for a fashion show at the Heaven’s Club and after the show, this man(pointing to Mr Okpala) told me I was a good dancer and  that he would like to see me outside in order for me to teach him how to dance. I said okay but that I won’t teach him without being paid. He promised to pay me  N3,000.

“Before that day, I had met him before at the club. I was actually introduced to him by one Josephine, with whom I was squatting until she lost her job.

“Immediately I entered the vehicle where he was seated at the owner’s corner, he grabbed me and pulled me close to him, saying I was a handsome boy and I replied by telling him that was not the first time I had heard comments like that. Almost immediately he started kissing me and  then removed my belt. I was on him when the police arrived the scene,” he informed.

Asked if he was  gay, he replied, almost tears: “ I have never done a thing like this before.  Immediately he grabbed me, I told myself that he was gay but I did not resist him because of the money he had earlier promised to give me. Aside this, was also his promise to take me back to school.

“I gave in  because I am an orphan. My mother died while giving  birth to me, while  my father died two years ago, as a result of which  I could no longer continue with my education. I had to drop out in Junior Secondary School 1(JSS!) After the death of my father, I started staying with a lady named Destiny. But when she lost her job, she told me she could no longer accommodate me and she later went clubbing.It was even Destiny that first introduced me to this man . I have not done this before. This is my very first time”.

But on his part, 40-year-old   Okpala wore an injured expression as he vehemently denied indulging in the act, and gnashing his teeth to underline the anger he felt for the teenager.

According to him: “The police arrested me because they accused me of kissing this boy”. Asked to prove his innocence, he stated thus: “Actually I had gone to the club to ease off when I met Uche dancing and I told him I liked the way he was dancing and that I would like to meet him when next I visited the club. That was in February. So on Easter Monday, he called me on my phone to ask if I was coming and I answered in the affirmative.  So when I got to the club, I parked and asked him to come and meet me in the car and when he came, we started discussing, in the process of which the police came and arrested both of us”.

Vanguard Metro gathered that when the arrest of Mr Okpala, a staunch member of a popular church in Igando area of Lagos, filtered in, a senior officer in the Nigerian Navy(names withheld) stormed the station to effect his release. But the officer, it was gathered, expressed shock and disbelief when the suspect reportedly admitted in confidence to have attempted to handle with the teenager inside his car.

Also in police custody is Mr Okpala’s driver who was inside the car when the alleged deed was being perpetrated. Although the driver denied seeing what was happening at the back seat between his boss and the teenager, but he admitted to have heard the sound of a belt being loosened.

According to the driver who identified himself as Chukwuebuka Okechukwu: “On that day, my Oga informed me that I would be taking him somewhere later that day. As we were going, his phone rang and after the call, he asked me to take him to Heaven’s Club. Getting close to the club, this boy came and sat with him at the back. I just sat there because he never told me to get down and I did not look back to know what was going on. The only sound I heard was that of a belt that was being loosened. There was also no discussion between them . And almost immediately, the police arrived[/b]
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/04/12/caught-in-the-act-man-40-in-a-love-tango-with-15yr-old-boy/

Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by bandely(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2010
Hmmm
“Before that day, I had met him before at the club. I was actually introduced to him by one Josephine, with whom I was squatting until she lost her job.

“I gave in because I am an orphan. My mother died while giving birth to me, while my father died two years ago, as a result of which I could no longer continue with my education. I had to drop out in Junior Secondary School 1(JSS!) After the death of my father, I started staying with a lady named Destiny. But when she lost her job, she told me she could no longer accommodate me and she later went clubbing.It was even Destiny that first introduced me to this man . I have not done this before. This is my very first time”.
But hold on a sec, who is Josephine and who is destiny?
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by DAVE5(m): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2010
r u guyz surprised when they ve legalized such weird,insane act in some countries eg S.A.
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by kosovo(m): 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2010
i wonder why this is still an Issue . . Legalize the Damn thing already . . . i am tired of hearing these shit, . . Choices are meant to be made by individuals . . . while i create my world, i let the world of others exists . . .
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2010
kosovo:

i wonder why this is still an Issue . . Legalize the Damn thing already . . . i am tired of hearing these poo, . . Choices are meant to be made by individuals . . . while i create my world, i let the world of others exists . . .

Shocking, so you think permitting a life style such as this in Nigeria is a civilised way forward ?

Disgusting !!
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by kosovo(m): 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2010
frosbel:

Shocking, so you think permitting a life style such as this in Nigeria is a civilised way forward ?

Disgusting !!
  Yeah, it may be . . . Every one has to make choices, they have made theirs, and no one should think his or her choice is superior to the others, cos that kind of thinking is what has kept humanity in it's pathetic state . . .
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by Brisingr(m): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2010
@frosbel so a 40yr old man wit a 15yr old boy going at it is okay by yur standards?
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2010
Brisingr:

@frosbel so a 40yr old man wit a 15yr old boy going at it is okay by yur standards?

Did you read my comment ?
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by Ellyptical: 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ Kosovo
How come when it comes to making choices like not wanting be part of Nigeria, all of a sudden the freedom of choice making disappears?

How come when it comes to posting one's views on 'One Nigeria', the freedom to express one's voice disappears and threads are all of a sudden locked?

I smell a hypocrite here. Get a straight life.

kosovo:

Yeah, it may be . . . Every one has to make choices, they have made theirs, and no one should think his or her choice is superior to the others, cos that kind of thinking is what has kept humanity in it's pathetic state . . .

Its the same superiority that you feel your opinions have that makes you lock threads and rig polls (Seun) when the contents/results do not fall in line with your views.
Are you a sincere person?
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by Beaf: 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2010
The man is guilty of both attempted sodomy, homesexuality and paedophelia. Jail awaits.
Homesexuality is a crime in Nigeria. I wish there was a better way of dealing with it than criminalising it, maybe try something similar to the Iranian approach of surgical treatment?
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by Kenezi: 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2010
Maybe the guy was a Catholic Priest, let's not be quick to judge.
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2010
Kenezi:

Yeah, from your local parish . lol
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2010
Beaf:

The man is guilty of both attempted sodomy, homesexuality and paedophelia. Jail awaits.
Homesexuality is a crime in Nigeria. I wish there was a better way of dealing with it than criminalising it, maybe try something similar to the Iranian approach of surgical treatment?

Iranian approach  undecided

Jail will suffice, barbaric mutilation or murdering of people for crimes such as this is not acceptable in the 21st century !
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by desgiezd(m): 12:04am On Apr 13, 2010
kosovo:

Legalize the Damn thing already

Pathetic!!!
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by Osama10(m): 12:17am On Apr 13, 2010
Sickening
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by udezue(m): 12:54am On Apr 13, 2010
Beaf, are u serious or just joking? the man is guilty of pedophilia, not homosexuality. can u be guilty of heterosexuality or bisexuality? NO one should be mutilated coz of their sexuality. That man should be punished no doubt
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by rickie4us(m): 4:04am On Apr 13, 2010
no be today dis kain thing start for naija
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by mafioso2(m): 4:33am On Apr 13, 2010
Y dem cover their face?, i won't be surprised if that man is a Ritualist why inside his car? even when the Driver is there shocked
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by slap1(m): 6:58am On Apr 13, 2010
My only qualms is with the age of the boy. Aside that, the gay thing should be legalized, YES! The right to choose. . .
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by ono(m): 8:12am On Apr 13, 2010
Are u guys for real?? This is happening in Naija already?

The end is upon us. Demons have taken over!!
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by slap1(m): 8:25am On Apr 13, 2010
^^ Dey there.
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by igboboy1(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2010
slap1:

My only qualms is with the age of the boy. Aside that, the gay thing should be legalized, YES! The right to choose. . .

Are you for real? Na wa o, Na time like this me I dey like Sharia Law.bone that side, this is utterly disgusting, Aint no right in poking the ass of a 15year old boy

udezue:

Beaf, are u serious or just joking? the man is guilty of pedophilia, not homosexuality. can u be guilty of heterosexuality or bisexuality? NO one should be mutilated coz of their sexuality. That man should be punished no doubt

plz dont even try to rationalize this abeg, homosexuality is very abnormal, Human beings according to oyibo man dey the top of the animal world. Yet if low animals like lion, chimpanzee know not to dey shook yansh, how come the most civilized animals, humans cant?,

kosovo:

i wonder why this is still an Issue . . Legalize the Damn thing already . . . i am tired of hearing these poo, . . Choices are meant to be made by individuals . . . while i create my world, i let the world of others exists . . .

na ignorance be this o, instead of u to correct ur fellow human beings in love instead u let them drown in their stupidity, Abeg this act cant be legalize in Nigeria,
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by otukpo(f): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2010
Kenezi:

Is that the best ur brain can come up with?
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 13, 2010
Though we all know that homosexuality is an abomination and curse on mankind, you have to be careful in wishing them the worse kind of death possible instead of an enlightenment and rehabilitation program.

This is primarily becase any kind of sexual perversion practised either between same genders or opposite genders is an abomination and also worty of death ! Examples Adultery, Fornication, lesbianism etc etc .

Think about it !
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by slap1(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2010
@igboboy. I'm against sodomizing a 15 year old, but I hold that people have the right to choose what they want to screw, the has moved. If I'm a pastor, I won't preach this but it's reasonable.
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by ojimboIV: 9:26am On Apr 13, 2010
gross! elderly man with 2 kids and a staunch church member (rainbow church no doubt). grin grin
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by igboboy1(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2010
slap1:

@igboboy. I'm against sodomizing a 15 year old, but I hold that people have the right to choose what they want to screw , the has moved. If I'm a pastor, I won't preach this but it's reasonable.

ummm i dont know about that, that is a slippery slope. Then what next? people have the right to screw a goat? people have the right to screw a mentalbolic retard?

Freedom, choice and rights are essential in a free and progressive society. But at the same time there should be laws to enforce normalcy before society goes haywire
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by udezue(m): 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2010
Igbo boy,what two consenting adults choose to in the privacy of their bedroom is not my business neither is it yours. who made you the judge? There are far more pressing issues to worry about in life and if this is the one that keeps u up all night then u have too much time. woukd have been okay if the 15yr old was a girl? or if the incident occured btwn adult female and 15yr old girl or boy?
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2010
udezue:

Igbo boy,what two consenting adults choose to in the privacy of their bedroom is not my business neither is it yours. who made you the judge? There are far more pressing issues to worry about in life and if this is the one that keeps u up all night then u have too much time. woukd have been okay if the 15yr old was a girl? or if the incident occured btwn adult female and 15yr old girl or boy?

Rubbish !

The moment you allow moral standards to slip in a society, especially with regard to the abomination of homosexuality in any form or shape, that society is on its way down.

You need not look further than the UK, where everything goes and the soceity is crumbling before our very eyes !

A morally guided society is a healthy one in which sane and beneficial decisions can be made, where our children are safe from perverts , where we are not subject to the henious crimes of gay marriage and its associated horrors.

Practise it in your closet and leave it there, but please do not push it on society !

Abomination !
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2010
I certainly don't support legalizing or condoning acts of faggotry. Mandatory life imprisonment is the apppropriate punishment in my view although execution is much the cheaper optiion.
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by redsun(m): 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2010
The worst part of the homosexuaulity in nigeria is that some people will soon start associating ito a  form of ritual to make money and start abusing vulnerable and poor children indiscriminately,just like they see the cutting off  of women boo-bs and p-unani for wealth,born fools.
Re: Caught In The Act! Man, 40, In A Love Tango With 15yr-old Boy by kosovo(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2010
Ellyptical:

@ Kosovo
How come when it comes to making choices like not wanting be part of Nigeria, all of a sudden the freedom of choice making disappears?

How come when it comes to posting one's views on 'One Nigeria', the freedom to express one's voice disappears and threads are all of a sudden locked?

I smell a hypocrite here. Get a straight life.

Its the same superiority that you feel your opinions have that makes you lock threads and rig polls (Seun) when the contents/results do not fall in line with your views.
Are you a sincere person?

You have no Idea of what you are talking about . . . wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serial Killers Reveal 8 Albert Fish [cannibal Grandpa] / Black Wednesday For Me,l Was Scamed!!! My Money And Goods Gone. / BREAKING! Soldiers Confess That Sanwo-olu Drafted Them For Lekki Massacre- Kemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.