Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Seyi Law’s Daughter, Tiwa Empties Her Account To Help Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law’s Daughter, Tiwa Empties Her Account To Help Kemi Olunloyo (451 Views)

Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa's Accents (Video) / Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future / Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Law’s Daughter, Tiwa Empties Her Account To Help Kemi Olunloyo by Oluwolex2000(m): 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Source - .COM

Nigerian comedian Seyi Law has shown love and passion towards his one time sworn enemy, blogger and journalist, Kemi Omololu Olunloyo.

Recall the comedian and the controversial journalist got involved in a horrid social media drama, after Kemi alleged that Seyi’s daughter, Tiwa is Obese and diabetic.

Seyi immediately fired back at the blogger and described Olunloyo as someone who’s hating on his daughter. Then, some persons mediated in the online battle and both parties seemed to sheathe their swords.

But days later, Olunloyo made another post in which she insisted that Tiwaloluwa wasn’t healthy and that a relative of Seyi’s wife in London had told her that Tiwa indeed had Type 1 diabetes.

Anyway, thats by-gone now as both parties are now in good terms and has finally called a truce.

Well, Aunty Kemi who just got out of prison for the third time in a row, reported about her failing health and urged Nigerians to help her by contributing to her medical trust fund.

She has now taken to her Instagram page to break the news that Tiwa Lawrence, the daughter of Seyi Law had emptied her savings to help her meet her needs.

Kemi could not hide her joy as she prayed for the comedian and his family while thanking him profusely for the great help rendered to her.

She wrote:

#BREAKING HA!!! TIWA JUST EMPTIED HER SAVINGS ACCOUNT TO HELP AUNTY KEMI’S MEDICAL FUND!! @seyilaw1 tell my cute pumpkin #hnntiwa @fameuxtiwa thanks for her donation to my medical fund.

You will NEVER LACK! This is your year of more blessings. Your family are FREE from evil IJN Amen– @HNNAfrica @kemiolunloyo. Love to Mommy Ebere. Thx for the phone call my brother. Come visit me in Ibadan when I recover and go home. I am smiling. My chest still hurts a lot but ma baby made me smile!

#SeyiLaw is a Nigerian comedian and father to Nigeria’s most famous female toddler. FOLLOW #hnntiwa to see my journey with her.

Source : http://www..com/2018/01/seyi-laws-daughter-tiwa-empties-her.html

Re: Seyi Law’s Daughter, Tiwa Empties Her Account To Help Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
Psalm 118:22
The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief corner stone.

1 Peter 2:7
Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner
Re: Seyi Law’s Daughter, Tiwa Empties Her Account To Help Kemi Olunloyo by BiafranBushBoy: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
But the girl is fat tho.
Re: Seyi Law’s Daughter, Tiwa Empties Her Account To Help Kemi Olunloyo by barallanee(f): 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Now Na cute pumpkin...kai...life eh

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law’s Daughter, Tiwa Empties Her Account To Help Kemi Olunloyo by madridguy(m): 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
grin
Re: Seyi Law’s Daughter, Tiwa Empties Her Account To Help Kemi Olunloyo by adedayourt(m): 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
Is seyi taking care of these little gal at all, how can he watch his daughters face being disfigured in this manner and doing nothing bout it
Re: Seyi Law’s Daughter, Tiwa Empties Her Account To Help Kemi Olunloyo by Tocheagle(m): 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hmmm. As soon as this girl gets matured enough, she should start drinking slimming tea every morning, first thing on an empty stomach, so that she doesn't get really fat in life
Re: Seyi Law’s Daughter, Tiwa Empties Her Account To Help Kemi Olunloyo by sirBLUNT: 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
cute panda...

(1) (Reply)

4 Celebrities Who Divorcees Are Progressive / Ed Sheeran Is Engaged! (see Details) / Top 3 Most Curvy Celebrities In Africa 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.