Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos (30242 Views)

Body Of Young Woman Discovered In Refuse Dump In Makurdi (Graphic) / Police Discover Bomb Factory In Ebonyi (photos) / Another Baby Factory Discovered In Ogun (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos by sunnyphem(m): 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
hmmmmm.
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos by Osashalom: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
okosodo:
Mohammed relations too like bomb. I ignore any quote

Mohammed, the pains of the world

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Perhaps.. lagosians may experience some BH menacing.. yea?
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos by Aeesha2: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
My home town is in the news. Proudly Iddo Okpellan
We don't do boko things. Please flush out negative bloodline.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos by igbeke: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos by FRESHG(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
okosodo:
Mohammed relations too like bomb. I ignore any quote

Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos by Shaev7(m): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
See this governor, so you too want to sell your people to herdsmen. Now they are preparing bombs to protect themselves, you are there reporting them to DSS. I pity you Obaseki. You will soon cry like Ortom.
Okay; Continue.
word is enough for the wise...

1 Like

Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos by yanshDoctor: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
look like the prayer is already working.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
we should start giving all this explosive another name instead of bomb... I suggests Moham-MAD ... guys what do you think

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
Instead of them to be making production factory to boost the economy and reduce the inflationary boom, they are busy making bomb, this country weak me.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos by obailala(m): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ahhh.. I remember precisely in July 2009, a similar report was heard of a bomb going off at a local bomb factory in Borno killing some of the people working on it; it sounded like a joke. A week later or so, another bomb went off at another bomb factory killing and maiming some of the workers again. 3 weeks later, what we heard next was a bomb attack at a police station by a group of miscreant followed by looting of the station's armoury... and that was how boko haram was born.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos by jonadaft: 2:27am On Jan 17, 2018
dollytino4real:
any time i see names like moha'mad' or bull'hari it makes me vomit
Please don't be a morôn
Just read the post again and use your brain this time...
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 5:17am On Jan 17, 2018
Jonathan:

Please don't be a morôn
Just read the post again and use your brain this time...
who be dis one kwanu!
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos by moorevic(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2018
"wife and children in custody" Nigerian police na wa o

1 Like

Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos by exquisite007: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2018
Makes me remember Akhmed the terrorist puppet

1 Like

Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos by kantin: 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
dollytino4real:
any time i see names like moha'mad' or bull'hari it makes me vomit
u are free to die
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
kantin:
u are free to die
how will u quote person to showcase ur foolish like ur ancestors

1 Like

Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos by IMASTEX: 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
Flexherbal:
Ah!

Imastex , it has gotten to Edo state:

"A suspected bomb factory was uncovered in Iddo, Okpella, after one of the explosives exploded. One of the suspected bomb makers was killed in the explosion. One of the victim’s legs was also chopped off by the blast. .The building where the suspected bombs were manufactured is a three- bedroom apartment which the villagers said was occupied by some men from Kogi State. ."
Imagine. The government is busy playing politic with the security of her citizens.
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos by IMASTEX: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
Flexherbal:
Ah!

Imastex , it has gotten to Edo state:

"A suspected bomb factory was uncovered in Iddo, Okpella, after one of the explosives exploded. One of the suspected bomb makers was killed in the explosion. One of the victim’s legs was also chopped off by the blast. .The building where the suspected bombs were manufactured is a three- bedroom apartment which the villagers said was occupied by some men from Kogi State. ."
Imagine. The government is busy playing politic with the security of her citizens. It is time we all unite to fight this great evil.
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Edo State. Photos by TadM: 8:32am On Apr 09, 2018
this is old news i think, am from edo state. e don tay way a watch even the video. i just thinking its the old one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video) / Teenager Collapses After Rape By 60- Year-old Lagos Landlord / Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.