Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins (53476 Views)

Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player / Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) / Davido With Chioma On A Trip To São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
dont8:
He's right, that's Bred, Sina Rambo is at the extreme left.

Yep Shina Rambo is left and B Red is right we went to school together
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by Wizzykinging(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
Oya give us rice
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by miraclear: 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
The davido family started long a time and of course they are doing very fine today.What do we have to contribute as well see my own below :

Its a step at preventing drainage blockage, making the environment clean and as well paving our road in a waste to wealth approach.

Steps below :

Sourcing for the materials :

1 I will first go to your street and my streets and high highway sweep and bag as many sand/ dust by the road side as I can.
2 Go to the cannal and drainage, remove every pet bottle from coke to pepsi bottle as I can gather as well
3 Get my Mixer with tap, Cooker and Interlocking Stone Iron Mold ready

Production :
1 Fire the cooker readily
2 I will pour into the Mixer - Sand , then Powdered Pet Bottle , then sand again
3 The mixer will keep turning.
4 I will turn and turn the content of the mixer through the tap till it become uniform
5 Then Pour is slowly through the Tap at thebottom of the mixer to each Inter - locking stone Mold
6 This is a waste to wealth approach that any and everyone can do to keep our environment clean, free the drainage and as well Interlock our dusty street and stop blaming it on the government.
7 Note : You as well sell it or send details as a business proposal to any Local or state government im sure they will appreciate it.

There some other few ideas with time will share or you can mail me on kolapope2@gmail.com
rootworks
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by BanevsJoker(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Yep Shina Rambo is left and B Red is right we went to school together
Phamzacist.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by blingxx(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
OneCorner:
That's shina Rambo not bred
Bread grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by Jarus(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
oyatz:
No, his uncle ,the late Senator Isiaka Adeleke was Governor between Jan02,1992- Nov17,1993 and Davido was born in 1992 but this picture was taken when he was about 6-8years I.e between 1998-2000.

Davido's father (Dr Adedeji Adeleke) has been rich since the early 1980s.Dr Deji Adeleke was the chairman of Pacific Marchant bank and Pacific insurance in the 1980s.He owns Adeleke University, Ede,Osun State.

Davido's younger uncle, Senator Ademola Adeleke (the father of B-red and Shina) is the incumbent senator representing Osun west in the National Assembly.

Davido's grandfather,the Late Senator Raji Adeleke (Oshun senatorial district) was a Health professional and a trade unionist who later became a Senator between 1979-1983 and the arrow head of the movement for the creation of 'Oshun' State in the second republic National Assembly.

The governor uncle was probably the poorest of the siblings!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by youngbravian(m): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
Switup:
I'm sleepless
use sniper,and thank me later..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by pokipoki: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Polithief money is all over them. Osun people see where your money went, his Uncle was Governor at this time.
By their names you shall know. Don't be a hater!!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Phamzacist.
just stating facts not famzing
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by DWJOBScom(m): 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
oyatz:
No, his uncle ,the late Senator Isiaka Adeleke was Governor between Jan02,1992- Nov17,1993 and Davido was born in 1992 but this picture was taken when he was about 6-8years I.e between 1998-2000.

Davido's father (Dr Adedeji Adeleke) has been rich since the early 1980s.Dr Deji Adeleke was the chairman of Pacific Marchant bank and Pacific insurance in the 1980s.He owns Adeleke University, Ede,Osun State.

Davido's younger uncle, Senator Ademola Adeleke (the father of B-red and Shina) is the incumbent senator representing Osun west in the National Assembly.

Davido's grandfather,the Late Senator Raji Adeleke (Oshun senatorial district) was a Health professional and a trade unionist who later became a Senator between 1979-1983 and the arrow head of the movement for the creation of 'Oshun' State in the second republic National Assembly.

thank you for that information

You know the default feeling that everyone with money is a thief!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by Odobaone: 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
I sight cone head dia
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by funshint(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
ogbeniolola:
How dare you call Ede in Osun state a village! Ede is the hometown of the Adelekes and it cannot in anyway be described as a village!....Ede is a fast developing metropolis in the class of Asaba, benin, akure, orka, ado-ekiti, owerri etc
Ede is inbtwn a slum and a village....no insult intended; that's just d fact!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by Lomprico2: 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
OneCorner:

That's shina Rambo not bred

He is one n d same.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by Switup: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
youngbravian:

use sniper,and thank me later..
now if I come and go and use sniper, how will I thank u later... It bugs me embarassed
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by Switup: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
SpareNo1:
No sleep for the Wicked
grin grin Only the wicked know d wicked. angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by akinsuraj(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Polithief money is all over them. Osun people see where your money went, his Uncle was Governor at this time.
get your facts right before misleading people davido was born thesame year his uncle became Governor and he only ruled for 1 year
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Switup:
grin grin Only the wicked know d wicked. angry
You must be one to know me tongue tongue
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by ollydee: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

I hope you're from Ede. If not try to make a visit and listen to what people are saying about the Adelekes.
pls what are they saying about them
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by Bitterleafsoup: 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
oyatz:

Do you think government looting is a thing that happens and it is over when they leave office. Like you said his grandfather was part of the political elite. I am talking what I am living in my life. Once you touch that connection it never dies for generations upon generaltions, even if your great, great grandfather was in that class you will always benefit.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by Bitterleafsoup: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
akinsuraj:
get your facts right before misleading people davido was born thesame year his uncle became Governor and he only ruled for 1 year
my friend and and so what his family has been into politics before, or you don't know his grandfather. Poor people never know how generational wealth and connection never dies, I dont blame you....
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by edgecution(m): 1:07am On Jan 18, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:

Yea his dad happens to be the oldest.

Explain to me, how is he the oldest? and Davido is even older than Shina Rambo.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by Hardeybohwarley(m): 7:06am On Jan 18, 2018
ollydee:
pls what are they saying about them
Don't quote me if you're not from Ede.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by youngbravian(m): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
Switup:
now if I come and go and use sniper, how will I thank u later... It bugs me embarassed

thank me 100years to come

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrated 39th Birthdays Separately With Family & Friends / Mark Zuckerberg Crashes Illbliss Video Shoot (video) / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.