Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins (53159 Views)

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video / Photo Of Davido With Tacko Fall, NBA Tallest Player / Davido With Atiku’s Wife, Jennifer Abubakar In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by Pussitto: 12:42am On Jan 17, 2018
Nigerian hiphop star David adeleke A.K.A davido shared a throwback picture of himself wearing a red & black stride shirt and milk colour trouser and his cousins. Sina Rambo, bred,tude and davido's elder singer.

https://chikasom..com/2018/01/davido-at-4-years-with-all-his-cousins.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by ogaJona(m): 12:45am On Jan 17, 2018
rich kids

11 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by Switup: 12:49am On Jan 17, 2018
I'm sleepless

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by kingem(m): 1:54am On Jan 17, 2018
B red be looking like a gangsta right from childhood grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by OneCorner: 4:10am On Jan 17, 2018
kingem:
B red be looking like a gangsta right from childhood grin
That's shina Rambo not bred

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by chimerase2: 4:20am On Jan 17, 2018
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by Bitterleafsoup: 6:13am On Jan 17, 2018
Polithief money is all over them. Osun people see where your money went, his Uncle was Governor at this time.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by jericco1(m): 6:17am On Jan 17, 2018
see his oblong head

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by dont8(m): 6:53am On Jan 17, 2018
OneCorner:

That's shina Rambo not bred
He's right, that's Bred, Sina Rambo is at the extreme left.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by OneCorner: 6:58am On Jan 17, 2018
dont8:
He's right, that's Bred, Sina Rambo is at the extreme left.
Okay oo

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by ogbeniolola: 7:13am On Jan 17, 2018
How dare you call Ede in Osun state a village! Ede is the hometown of the Adelekes and it cannot in anyway be described as a village!....Ede is a fast developing metropolis in the class of Asaba, benin, akure, orka, ado-ekiti, owerri etc

11 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by albacete(m): 7:26am On Jan 17, 2018
Lol
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by Threebear(m): 7:51am On Jan 17, 2018
Even as a kid he stood out as a star.
Forget the nonsense your pastors tell you, destinies starts reflecting early.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by anibirelawal(m): 9:04am On Jan 17, 2018
Can anyone tell from the pictures, that any one of them could be a SUPER STAR!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by balosunky(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2018
This davido has a funny face from childhood

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by micfoley: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2018
OBO
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by uchemac2: 10:57am On Jan 17, 2018
Basket mouth interrupts Smacby's sleep, watch https://instagram.com/p/BeCigcknr-c/
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2018
That doesn't look like a 4 year old kid.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by oyatz(m): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2018
No, his uncle ,the late Senator Isiaka Adeleke was Governor between Jan02,1992- Nov17,1993 and Davido was born in 1992 but this picture was taken when he was about 6-8years I.e between 1998-2000.

Davido's father (Dr Adedeji Adeleke) has been rich since the early 1980s.Dr Deji Adeleke was the chairman of Pacific Marchant bank and Pacific insurance in the 1980s.He owns Adeleke University, Ede,Osun State.

Davido's younger uncle, Senator Ademola Adeleke (the father of B-red and Shina) is the incumbent senator representing Osun west in the National Assembly.

Davido's grandfather,the Late Senator Raji Adeleke (Oshun senatorial district) was a Health professional and a trade unionist who later became a Senator between 1979-1983 and the arrow head of the movement for the creation of 'Oshun' State in the second republic National Assembly.

Bitterleafsoup:
Polithief money is all over them. Osun people see where your money went, his Uncle was Governor at this time.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by Treasure17(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
In this life, don't look down on anyone.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by xpensivNas(m): 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
I doubt if it was in d village,,,,, money good oo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by giftedheart1(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
ogbeniolola:
How dare you call Ede in Osun state a village! Ede is the hometown of the Adelekes and it cannot in anyway be described as a village!....Ede is a fast developing metropolis in the class of Asaba, benin, akure, orka, ado-ekiti, owerri etc
yes, indeed... we are not doubting you, just that it is not has developed as you!

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by roqrules04(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
So Shina Rambo senior Davido
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by kambili999(f): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
oh my lord. see David

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
Who get that shape of head for there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by Hardeybohwarley(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
roqrules04:
So Shina Rambo senior Davido
Yea his dad happens to be the oldest.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
Switup:
I'm sleepless
No sleep for the Wicked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by Hardeybohwarley(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
oyatz:
No, his uncle ,the late Senator Isiaka Adeleke was Governor between Jan02,1992- Nov17,1993 and Davido was born in 1992 but this picture was taken when he was about 6-8years I.e between 1998-2000.

Davido's father (Dr Adedeji Adeleke) has been rich since the early 1980s.Dr Deji Adeleke was the chairman of Pacific Marchant bank and Pacific insurance in the 1980s.He owns Adeleke University, Ede,Osun State.

Davido's younger uncle, Senator Ademola Adeleke (the father of B-red and Shina) is the incumbent senator representing Osun west in the National Assembly.

Davido's grandfather,the Late Senator Raji Adeleke (Oshun senatorial district) was a Health professional and a trade unionist who later became a Senator between 1979-1983 and the arrow head of the movement for the creation of 'Oshun' State in the second republic National Assembly.

I hope you're from Ede. If not try to make a visit and listen to what people are saying about the Adelekes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by bewla(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
kiddo
Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by KingLennon(m): 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
The adeleke's are blessed. A family where everybody is rich and influential...

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins by johnstar(m): 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cobhams Asuquo Kills A Snake On The Lawn In His House - Pictures / Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time / Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.