Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Guys I Saw This And I Think It Would Really Help Our Graduates Travel Outside - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guys I Saw This And I Think It Would Really Help Our Graduates Travel Outside (3162 Views)

Can HND graduates Travel Abroad For Pgd Or MASTERS Directly. / Are Certificates Really Overrated? What I Saw In My Uncle's House / Blackout: OAU Students Reading Outside (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Saw This And I Think It Would Really Help Our Graduates Travel Outside by krizzy042(m): 1:30am On Jan 17, 2018
Scholarship!!!

APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN FOR THE 2018/2019 PTDF FRANCE, GERMANY, AND CHINA SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME

Requirements.
For MSc
A minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) qualification in their first degree or a Second Class Lower (2.2) with relevant industry experience
Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC)
Must be computer literate
Possession of 5 O/level credits including English Language.

PhD
Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC)
Must be computer literate
A minimum of Second Class Lower (2.2) in their first degree and a good second degree certificate;
Must submit a research proposal relevant to the oil and gas industry (of not more than 5 pages) to include: Topic, introduction, objective, methodology and mode of data collection;
Applicants must also include their masters degree project

Requirement Documents:

1. A passport photograph. JPEG or PNG of not more than 200kb.
2. A valid email address.
3. Scanned copies of the following
- A/O Levels
- First Degree
- Second Degree (PhD.)
- NYSC- Birth Certificate
- Indigene Letter

Information Subject to ChangeThe policies, requirements, offerings, timelines, activities and fees set forth on this site do not form a contract of any kind and are subject to change without notice at any time at the sole discretion of the Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF). Such changes may be of any nature, including, but not limited to, the content of any of the aforementioned.

check source http://www.2kinfomedia.com/2018/01/scholarship-alert-apply-for-this-soon.html for more info
Re: Guys I Saw This And I Think It Would Really Help Our Graduates Travel Outside by branhampaul: 8:43am On Jan 17, 2018
Online CBT... Practise Jamb, Weac, Neco Subjects Online -----> http://www.20toughest.cf

1 Like

Re: Guys I Saw This And I Think It Would Really Help Our Graduates Travel Outside by Martinaaa: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/a_simple_guide_to_being_a_beauty_queen_/17208

A summary of all it takes to get that crown! If you have never been in a pageant before, or perhaps you are looking for more tips , this is a good guide for you to start your dreams in a competitive world of beauty pageants. In this book are some secrets to winning beauty pageants

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some People Always Come Late?pics / Why Is James Looking Like Sam Loco’ – Funny Reactions Trail James Brown’s Outfit / Nigerian Private Universities And Their Funny Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.