Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,340 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

How To Restore Iphone 6s/6 Photos After Deleting From Recently Deleted Folder - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Restore Iphone 6s/6 Photos After Deleting From Recently Deleted Folder (519 Views)

Phone Automatically Install Mx Takatak App After Deleting / Help!!! My Contacts Are Deleting On My Phone / Instagram Starts Deleting Fake Accounts, Followers, Likes And Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Restore Iphone 6s/6 Photos After Deleting From Recently Deleted Folder by sirlegend: 6:58am On Jan 17, 2018
Can I restore iPhone photos deleted from the "recently deleted" Folder? I have an iPhone 6plus in iOS 10. Yesterday I manage my photo albums and accidently deleted some precious pictures. When I tried to recover these photos from my “Recently Deleted Folder”, I conducted a misoperation and lost my photos. PLEASE!!! How can I restore Photos after deleting from Recently Deleted Folder? I really appreciate your help.”

Deleting or losing photos from iPhone 7/SE/6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5s/5/4s is nearly a disaster in our life, especially when you don’t have an iTune or iCloud backup. If you have an available backup, it will be an easy case to recover the deleted pictures in a quick way. It is therefore important for iPhone users to prepare a full backup of their important datas. Unfortunately, what if there is no backup to retrieve iPhone 6s/6 photos after deleting from Recently Deleted Folder?

Since iOS 8 was released, the Apple company adds a featured function called “Recently Deleted folder” in the Photos App. When you delete photos and videos, the deleted contents will be brought into this magic folder. However, if you have a further deleting from “Recently Deleted folder” location, it seems it is impossible for you to get back the erased documents. No worries! All you need is a professional iOS data recovery tool!

iPhone Data Recovery is actually a life saver for those who lost iPhone/iPod/iPad data. It will quickly and efficiently recover all deleted, lost iPhone files, including photos, contacts, messages, WhatsApp chat, notes, and more from three modes: recover data directly from iPhone without backup, retrieve iPhone files from iTunes backup and restore iPhone data from iCloud backup. You can decide which method to restore iPhone 6s/6 photos after deleting from Recently Deleted Folder.

Mode 1 below!

http://techmila.com/restore-iphone-6s-6-photos-deleting-recently-deleted-folder/

Re: How To Restore Iphone 6s/6 Photos After Deleting From Recently Deleted Folder by martinleo547: 10:46am On Apr 05, 2018
There are actually 3 methods to recover deleted photos after deleting them from “Recently Deleted” folder.

First method –By Using iPhone Data Recovery Software: This will help you to recover lost or deleted iPhone photos that you have accidentally deleted from “Recently Deleted” folder on iPhone as well as from iPad or iPod Touch.

Second method – From iTunes Backup: You can also restore iPhone photos deleted from recently folder by using iTunes backup files. So, if you created iTunes backup then use it to recover photos.

Third method – By Using iCloud Backup: You can also restore iPhone photos deleted from recently folder by using iCloud backup files. So, if you created iCloud backup then use it to recover photos.

For complete detail refer to this post: 3 Ways To Recover iPhone Photos Emptied From “Recently Deleted” Folder
Re: How To Restore Iphone 6s/6 Photos After Deleting From Recently Deleted Folder by Beyalos: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
Most of the instant messaging apps rely on the contacts which have been saved on your device. Therefore, contacts stored on our device actually play an important role, and it’s always best to have a proper backup of contacts.

Contact backups can be useful in the case of data theft, phone theft, or security threats. Since, in the end, it was the contacts that matter the most, we are going to share some of the effective methods to backup contacts on the iPhone.

There are plenty of ways to backup iPhone contacts. But, we have listed only the two methods, which are easy to use and straightforward.

1. Using iCloud

iCloud is one of the best backup and storage services provided by Apple. The great thing about iCloud is that it securely stores user’s data in the cloud storage to make all data accessible across multiple devices connected with the same Apple ID.
Read more

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Youtube / Allcall Build “mix” Series Full Screen Smartphone. / Avengers: Infinity War' Tops $1.85 Billion Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.