Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,260 members, 7,839,321 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

The Devil Did Not Make You Do It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Devil Did Not Make You Do It (366 Views)

Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven / RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Devil Did Not Make You Do It by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 17, 2018
Men are evil not because of a devil, men are evil because they choose evil. Besides evil is not a being, evil is a concept.

"...but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed" - James 1:14

There are no demons of cigarette, adultery, drunkenness, sex or SIN. There are no demons making you murder, rape and lie, YOU CHOOSE to do these things YOURSELF.

So next time you commit that act, don't lay the blame on the devil, just look at yourself in the mirror and you will see the real culprit staring you right in the face.
Re: The Devil Did Not Make You Do It by ScienceWatch: 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
How can the OP be so stupid? Who does he want to fool and why ?
The OP must be an Atheist on Flakka to dream up this nonsense. It just dont make sense. It is not even logical.

The Op must be living in on Mars when he claims that there are no demons. I dare one Atheist to come out and take up this challenge from the highly esteemed Tamethem. Here is your chance to prove to the whole wide world that there are no spiritual forces. This is Atheists chance to also prove that their beloved NO-god is worth worshiping.

Let me say this very loudly: Atheists are already under attack from those demonic spirits. It is only their arrogant ignorance that is temporally keep their hateful trolling floating.
Re: The Devil Did Not Make You Do It by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
ScienceWatch:
How can the OP be so stupid? Who does he want to fool and why ?
The OP must be an Atheist on Flakka to dream up this nonsense. It just dont make sense. It is not even logical.

The Op must be living in on Mars when he claims that there are no demons. I dare one Atheist to come out and take up this challenge from the highly esteemed Tamethem. Here is your chance to prove to the whole wide world that there are no spiritual forces. This is Atheists chance to also prove that their beloved NO-god is worth worshiping.

Let me say this very loudly: Atheists are already under attack from those demonic spirits. It is only their arrogant ignorance that is temporally keep their hateful trolling floating.

You commit evil because you decide to do evil, there is no reality behind the often quoted myth that says the 'devil made me do it '.

There are probably evil spirits but they are not the ones making you do evil. Get that into your brainwashed pentecostal brain.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Awake! Mission Statement, The Humiliating Failure / You’re Not Prepared For Governance, Kukah Slams Buhari / Surat Fatiah During Salah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.