Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) (7531 Views)

Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) / President Biden Resumes Work At Oval Office / White House, Oval Office After N1.22billion Renovations(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2018
Donald Trump pointed his finger at CNN reporter Jim Acosta and said 'out' during a White House press conference.

Trump was with President Nursultan Nazarbayev of Kazakhstan when he made the jab, which came after Acosta asked him a question relating to his 'shithole countries' controversy.

A female press aide can be heard in video of the incident saying:

'Thank you, everyone.

Thank you.' It appears that the press conference is being wrapped up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5277711/Trump-kicks-CNNs-Jim-Acosta-Oval-Office.html

1 Like

Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 17, 2018
S
Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 17, 2018
If only our president had such balls.

1 Like

Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2018
Acosta is heard attempting to ask another question.'Just Caucasian or white countries, sir?

Or do you want people to come in from other parts of the world, people of color,' the CNN journalist says.

Trump then looks at Acosta, points his finger at him and says: 'Out.'

Acosta fired out a series of tweets following the encounter.

Acosta is pictured speaking on camera at the White House after Trump held anevent about the passage of tax reform legislation in December

Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2018
Had I the power, I would have asked CNN to get out from internet.

16 Likes

Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by kodded(m): 8:25am On Jan 17, 2018
it still baffles me that trump still allow this lunatics called CNN to interview him, when he knows that they hate him with passion undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by olureignforever: 8:28am On Jan 17, 2018
Trump thinks he's acting home alone "part 2"
Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by kodded(m): 8:33am On Jan 17, 2018
olureignforever:
Trump thinks he's acting home alone "part 2"

how can a journalist accuses the president of being a racist by asking if he will only take in 'white' immigrants which Trump nicely replies he wants them 'from everywhere' but then says OUT , he's lucky am not Donald trump, I would have ordered my aides to shoot him in the balls undecided

17 Likes

Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by sainttwist1(m): 8:36am On Jan 17, 2018
trump........my man

5 Likes

Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 17, 2018
sainttwist1:
trump........my man

He sabi you

8 Likes

Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by Nova01(m): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2018
kodded:

how can a journalist accuses the president of being a racist by asking if he will only take in 'white' immigrants which Trump nicely replies he wants them 'from everywhere' but then says OUT , he's lucky am not Donald trump, I would have ordered my aides to shoot him in the balls undecided
did the so called president no make the said statement.... Donald trump is just an EGOMAINAC

2 Likes

Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by Kenzico(m): 8:52am On Jan 17, 2018
I hate DONALD "DUCK" TRUMP

2 Likes

Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2018
Waagbayi Trump. U send nobody, you fear nobody. CNN became a hate network since Trump started campaigns... so un-American

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:57am On Jan 17, 2018
Tallesty1:

With all honesty, CNN is d $#it network

2 Likes

Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 17, 2018
Tallesty1:

Shut up.... Did Trump make the useless comment or not??

4 Likes

Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by bedspread: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2018
CNN are now a Bunch of Jokers and comedians......

Right from the Election period, CNN has being against the Trump presidency...

Presently a Full scale Genocide by The Fulani Herdsmen is going on in Nigeria and CNN called it a mere Land argument fight... " Wickedness of the Highest level".. I am beginning to see clearly that CNN is A Demonic and Devilish media house filled with Lies and looks for sympathy when scolded... We know CNN and their likes are yet to recover from the Unbelievable Trump Presidency.....

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP
GOD BLESS ALL WHO STAND FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS...

15 Likes

Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by coluka: 9:35am On Jan 17, 2018
This CNN folks are bloody idiots. Trump should ban them from the white house, foolish fake news cnn

5 Likes

Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by chrisley(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2018
CNN is gradually drifting towards junk journalism

Always having a slanted opinion against trump.. their hatred for him is palpable

Core journalism is meant to be objective and liberal.. but CNN have been compromised to malign trump

4 Likes

Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by powerkey: 10:03am On Jan 17, 2018
Kenzico:
I hate DONALD "DUCK" TRUMP
But you love Buhari the TERRORIST?

1 Like

Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by Dalek(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2018
look at them praising Trump, but if Buhari did same dey will start foaming in their mouth vibrating epileptical shouting tyrant, that he as no respect for Media or media is not safe.

we are all hypocrite in our own ways, and soon we admit that the Better. everyone knows the press love latching on the controversy and would taunt you with questions to see ur reaction. unfortunately for Trump being a dull fool fell for it.

another win for CNN.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by Zanas: 11:26am On Jan 17, 2018
CNN is a joke, they have lost every iota of integrity and have become the unofficial mouthpiece of all the deranged idiots in the US
Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by Omotaday(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2018
alexistaiwo:
such balls to treat the media like that? To avoid necessary questions?. If na Buhari do am now, u go call am dictator, bt if na Western Leaders, na good thing. Everything dem do is right. Mental slavery dey worry una.

6 Likes

Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 12:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
It is like CNN does not gave a good rapport with Mr. Trump.
Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by delugajackson: 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
CNN - Clinton News Network.
Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by Lagusta(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
bedspread:

Presently a Full scale Genocide by The Fulani Herdsmen is going on in Nigeria and CNN called it a mere Land argument fight... " Wickedness of the Highest level".. I am beginning to see clearly that CNN is A Demonic and Devilish media house filled with Lies and looks for sympathy when scolded... We know CNN and their likes are yet to recover from the Unbelievable Trump Presidency.....

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

Congrats!!! U just had to mix religion into this mess!!!

I dislike both trump and CNN but this issue is way beyond your reasoning, or are you trying to say a racist bigot like Trump is righteous

Please go and read books and enlighten yourself and don't allow religion to chain you....

3 Likes

Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lol see question. It caused traffic jam in trump's reasoning faculty/network grin
Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by k199192: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
BlackAfrican:

Shut up.... Did Trump make the useless comment or not??
Yes he made the comment. Now over to you.. is Nigeria a shit hole or not? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by k199192: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
bedspread:

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

Only people that never see the truth and never speak the truth will hate on Trump. America is his country and he wants the best for America. If he does not want you in his country how is that supposed to be an issue. The question we should rather be askiing is this, did Trump accuse anybody falsely? Are African countries not shit holes? Even David Cameron said something good similar. Fantastically corrupt. Was he telling a lie too?

6 Likes

Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by k199192: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
Dalek:
look at them praising Trump, but if Buhari did same dey will start foaming in their mouth vibrating epileptical shouting tyrant, that he as no respect for Media or media is not safe.

we are all hypocrite in our own ways, and soon we admit that the Better. everyone knows the press love latching on the controversy and would taunt you with questions to see ur reaction. unfortunately for Trump being a dull fool fell for it.

another win for CNN.
so you want toco.parents Trump and buhari? Trump doesn't want liabilities to come and destroy his countries. Buhari allows Fulani herds men, whom I tag as liabilities, to destroy his country.. Shaking my head for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
k199192:

Yes he made the comment. Now over to you.. is Nigeria a shit hole or not? undecided

No sir. Nigeria is not a sh!t hole country. Nigeria is just a country filled with useless and bad leaders together with lots of dumbass unpatriotic fools like you

3 Likes

Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by bedspread: 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lagusta:

[s]Congrats!!! U just had to mix religion into this mess!!!

I dislike both trump and CNN but this issue is way beyond your reasoning, or are you trying to say a racist bigot like Trump is righteous

Please go and read books and enlighten yourself and don't allow religion to chain you....[/s]
Sharapppp
Re: Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) by SaintOpzy(m): 1:26am On Jan 18, 2018
alexistaiwo:

:-/ :-/
Seriously bruv...??

Seriously??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth II Calls For Unity Ahead Of Brexit In 2018 Christmas Message / Pakistan Government Sacks 250 Pot-bellied Police Officers / India Considers Wheat Imports From Russia At Discount To Calm Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.