Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Tony Elumelu Visits Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Visits Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) (18354 Views)

Electricity: Sterling Bank Headquarters In Lagos Goes Off-Grid With Solar Panels / Tony Elumelu Hails Dangote As They Meet In Abuja (Photos) / Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by MiddleDimension: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Is that their full ceremonial uniform ?

yes.

just curious why you like hitler
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by smithoo(m): 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
TheAngry1:
It is people like Tony Elumelu that we should be considering for the Presidency, not clueless Buhari or desperate Atiku.

Any mumu that comes here to campaign for anyone other than the following people, hates Nigeria:

* Tony Elumelu
* Donald Duke
* Tunde Bakare
* Ibrahim Hassan Dankwabo
* Peter Obi
* Aisha Mohammed
* I wan put Fashola name, but afraiding is catching me grin grin grin the power ministry really drop the man rep.

Tony has an attractive personality no doubt and looking at his successes in the financial world, a few individuals might want to consider him for an elective officer. Tony is a pure capitalist, considering him for an elective position like the presidency will be suicidal. If he can benchmark people's destiny to maximize profit, imagine what he will do if elected. A word is enough for the wise. Cheers
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
MiddleDimension:

yes.

just curious why you like hitler

I hope you would understand what I am about to write - humor me and see it from my perspective.

I don't like Adolf Hitler, but I admire his greatness as a leader. I watched a documentary on him and his rise from humble origins is mind-boggling. He alone almost changed the course of history. He was largely responsible for the German reputation for perfection and that cast iron mentality today. His country was recovering from a depression when he took over and he gave them hope.

It is just so unfortunate he was evil.
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by ideylaff: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
pobosky20:

You are right. The ADC's outfit is only for the Military Police personnel,i.e soldiers who put on red berets.

Point of correction not Military Police . The Red Feather signifies the closest 1st point of security to the President known as Brigade of Guards
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by MiddleDimension: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

I hope you would understand what I am about to write - humor me and see it from my perspective.

I don't like Adolf Hitler, but I admire his greatness as a leader. I watched a documentary on him and his rise from humble origins is mind-boggling. He alone almost changed the course of history. He was largely responsible for the German reputation for perfection and that cast iron mentality today. His country was recovering from a depression when he took over and he gave them hope.

It is just so unfortunate he was evil.

na wumaawu ekpolaapko
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by agent01(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
i love the Navy and Airforce uniforms.

But the colour combo of the ceremonial uniform of ADC to President is my favourite.

Red cap....Cream white jacket and green trousers.

I think he's the only one entitled to it in the whole of the military.

Please correct me if wrong. MiddleDimension and Iruosonobrugwhe thanks for the correction.

Military Police wear that outfit
How? The uniform he wears is that of Military police. Other Military police also wears the uniform.
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by LordAA(m): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
pobosky20:

You are right. The ADC's outfit is only for the Military Police personnel,i.e soldiers who put on red berets.

Please what is military police?
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
TheAngry1:
It is people like Tony Elumelu that we should be considering for the Presidency, not clueless Buhari or desperate Atiku.

Any mumu that comes here to campaign for anyone other than the following people, hates Nigeria:

* Tony Elumelu
* Donald Duke
* Tunde Bakare
* Ibrahim Hassan Dankwabo
* Peter Obi
* Aisha Mohammed
* I wan put Fashola name, but afraiding is catching me grin grin grin the power ministry really drop the man rep.

OOH BOY, WETIN DEY WORRY YOU? DONT TRY IT OOH!!
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by TheAngry1: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
osagix:
[/b]

OOH BOY, WETIN DEY WORRY YOU? DONT TRY IT OOH!!

Like I said, I was afraiding... grin grin grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by TheAngry1: 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=64282797][/quote]

Thank you for the advice Oga Buhari grin grin grin grin
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by aspirebig: 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Supposing he is not a Deltan but a northern,buhari for don give am one Ministry to head...

Nevermind,he is a self made billiionaire and not "polithiefcian".
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
Watch this man.. He will be Nigerian's president someday.
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Defence Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) by naijjaman(m): 8:16pm On May 22, 2018
dadaic:
Watch this man.. He will be Nigerian's president someday.

Same way people are watching yahoo boys like you to be our leaders. You will be presidents in jail cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Do I Buy Nylon For Plantain/potato Chips Packaging / Betting On OTHER SPORT. / Ifeanyi Ubah Sues DSS, Seeks Release From Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.