Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students (2949 Views)

Learn How To Earn Money Using Your Smartphone / Register With Candynews Today And Earn Money For Reading Posting And Commenting / Earn Money Online For Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by jobman101: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
Note- i am sharing this because i have tried it and it worked for me.

Finding an online work that pays as a Nigerian is very difficult. On this post, i will be sharing one online work that i have tried and i am into that really worked for me.

My aim of sharing this post is to help someone who might have been surfing the web for an online work.
For more than Three months i have been working as a tutor on study pool and i want to tell you that it has been great though challenging. Study pool accepts Nigerians in their platform but here you must be honest with the answers you provide for students in order to gain reputation. You have wild rang of subject to choose from (English language, mathematics, physics, chemistry, economics, government etc). i have earned close to $370 on this platform and i am happy with it, it does not require me to be on the system 24 hours and i can work at my own pace.
But you must be careful and be sure that each time you bid for a student question you can deliver and always bid for questions you are sure you can solve.

Study pool – Studypool is an online marketplace that connects students with questions with tutors that can help them. Basically, Studypool is like having thousands of friends who are expert tutors that can help you with any question at any time. this site receives over 10,000 questions posted by students every single day.

How You Earn

As a tutor, you can sign up and get paid to answer regular homework questions posted by students.
Who Can Join Studypool?
Any body can join. In order to be qualified to join Studypool, you have to currently be enrolled in college or at least have a dachelors degree or higher education degree
How Much Does It Pay?
Payment varies. Studypool’s system is a bidding system, where tutors can bid on a student’s question in order to “get the gig”. If you win the bid, you’ll get paid the amount you bid, while Studypool takes their 10%-30% cut. Studypool has released a guide where you can read guidelines and tips on how to bid properly so you get the highest chance of landing gigs. While a lot of tutors use Studypool to earn some extra income on the side, plenty of people use it as their full-time job and make up to $500 per week off of it. There have even been people who’ve made far more than that.
Click Here To Join Study Pool>>> http://suremortgage.loan/2018/01/17/how-i-earn-money-doing-assignment-for-foreign-students/

Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by EmmBn: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2018
Hello jobman101,
Thanks for putting up this Information here in a bid to help serious minded and "not lazy" Nigerian youths make a living for themselves online.
Following this your post, I applied on the studypool website a few days back to become a tutor, filled in the needed information, did the essays and, I am glad to inform you that I have been approved to tutor and make money, doing that.
However, as a newbie, I am still pretty clueless on how things are done, although having fairly browsed the site's content. I guess experience is the big brother afterall cry.
Please, I would like to know:
How do I go about answering questions, doing so smartly and efficiently so as not to fail on delivery dates?
What is your advise when it comes to how to bid, and what kinds of questions are good for starters? And if possible, from your experience so far, what are the right resource materials suitable enough for one to use/consult when answering questions so as to be fast and efficient enough?
Your response and answers will be a priceless treasure.
Please, if you wouldn't mind, WhatsApp me on 08157111944 so we discuss further.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How I Earn Money Doing Assignment For Foreign Students by Iffyem: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
Please drop your whatsapp number. I have been trying it

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Wear Your Uggs Boots For Comfort And Style / Why Do Ladies Wear Trousers? / Fashion Emergency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.