Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Fashion Emergency! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Emergency! (2951 Views)

Emergency Aid And I Want And In Recently From / Are You A Girl Or Girlie Boy? Please Help With This Emergency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion Emergency! by hurieta: 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2010
pls help!
wats the best dressing tip for me?
i have a slim figure(including my butt) ,but im kinda busty
wat styles or cuts can i wear, im not too tall im juat about 5'6 inches
its a very challenging wen i have to dress up, anytips?
Re: Fashion Emergency! by madlady(f): 8:03am On Oct 24, 2010
I think you can wear anything undecided, your not too tall so being busty will not be so obvious.

You can do subtle or full on vixen. I prefer the former embarassed

For dressing-up both these dresses would suit your figure type.

I am sure the real experts on this section will be along to help you soon. smiley

Re: Fashion Emergency! by madlady(f): 8:36am On Oct 24, 2010
Just a few more that you may like.

The last one shows the x facture contestant, she looks soooo yummy ,love the chain.

Re: Fashion Emergency! by madlady(f): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2010
hurieta:

pls help!
wats the best dressing tip for me?

i have a slim figure(including my butt) ,but im kinda busty
wat styles or cuts can i wear, im not too tall im juat about 5'6 inches
its a very challenging wen i have to dress up, anytips?

Skinny jeans or slim leg jeans.

Re: Fashion Emergency! by flame79: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2010
Don't go out dressing like the first few pictures implied or some mothers will insult you. Just wear what makes you comfortable ok?
Re: Fashion Emergency! by wumexmine: 11:40am On Nov 06, 2010
Am selling italian design shirts for office and casual use ,marks & spencers T-Shirts,TM shirts,prada trousers,gucci trousers,fred frank trousers,D&G trousers,TM,PAUL SMITH,NEXT executive ties with cuff links which are very expensive in boutiques for as low as N3500 and if buying more than one N3000 each.Hurry up now before they are all gone or better still call me to book it down for you so that you still meet them.And once again thank you to all our former esteem customers.

AFOLABI

O8O51175869, 08137391263
Re: Fashion Emergency! by Fred527: 8:20am On Apr 14, 2012
The last one shows the x facture contestant, she looks soooo yummy ,love the chain.[img]http://www.dubaa.info/g.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

B00BS Squeezed Very Tight In The Name Of Fashion / Hair Wonder Natural Shampoo My Like And Dislike. / Why Do Ladies Wear Trousers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.