Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,942 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] (45498 Views)

Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” / Small Doctor Celebrates His Son’s Birthday In This Adorable Photo / Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] by thunderbabs: 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
zarakay:
Na wa ooo
Some ladies can do just about anything because of money

Imagine having sex with wizkid on a good day...E no fit happen nah

Na lie. No dey form for hia. U tink say we no know you shocked
Re: Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] by Snow02: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
zarakay:
Na wa ooo
Some ladies can do just about anything because of money

Imagine having sex with wizkid on a good day...E no fit happen nah
are you suuure?? LMAO
Re: Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] by AGIDIMA1(m): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
Trying to fix another baby in some engine.
Re: Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] by Dollabiz: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
Oh
Re: Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] by tydi(m): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
kezy58:

wetin dey vez me paaa na say e dey..Fp

e con wan burst my brain be say e der pain u say e der front page but u still open the thread to gossip abi na ur new sex doll help u open the thread
Re: Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] by tomdon(m): 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
9jakohai:
That is why having three kids from three women is not good.

I have interacted with kids whose dad was absent, and without question, all of them wanted more time with their absent dad...if he could spare them the time from his 'other family'

I feel sorry for the little boy. This is going to be a pattern....his so called dad won't be there for him full time. He can only be a part time dad.

Look at Obama..the last president of the USA. His father had children from 5 different women...including two white women . And the only time Obama saw his father after he turned two was for a few weeks around his ninth birthday. He never had a relationship with his dad.

So....all those musicians with baby mamas....by the time your children begin to insult you....just keep quiet. When you should have zipped up, you played like a playa.Well...actions have consequences.

Shoooo
Oga what's your point sef
Re: Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
tomdon:

Shoooo
Oga what's your point sef

Would you love it if your father had children outside his marriage?

Be honest.

I am not hating on Wizkid....he is one of the reasons why Nigerian music is cool again. I just disagree with his family arrangements.

My mum loved Fela's music....but was critical of his lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] by Joshmodest(m): 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
Wizkid actually gave his son a shoutout on his SM, so don't come here and give fake info, besides what's d point having a broke dad by your side always...every mum and child wuld prefer an absent dad , dat can give his child whatever he/she wants...
Re: Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] by HOLYDICK(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
The power of p*SSY is second to none
Re: Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] by tomdon(m): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
9jakohai:

Would you love it if your father had children outside his marriage?

Be honest.

I am not hating on Wizkid....he is one of the reasons why Nigerian music is cool again. I just disagree with his family arrangements.

My mum loved Fela's music....but was critical of his lifestyle.

You stated that Obama's father had 5 wives, the father had no time for him, yet he became the number one citizen of the world, so what exactly is your correlation of father's attention with success or failure??

I don't give a damn if anybody had 10 kids with 10 women. More so if he's capable of fending for them. And, The women aren't complaining
Re: Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
tomdon:

You stated that Obama's father had 5 wives, the father had no time for him, yet he became the number one citizen of the world, so what exactly is your correlation of father's attention with success or failure??

I don't give a damn if anybody had 10 kids with 10 women. More so if he's capable of fending for them. And, The women aren't complaining

Obama still desired a relationship with his dad....and it shows in his book Dreams from my father

I also know one guy personally who is successful in life, and whose father had no relationship with him...because of having kids up and down. The guy still wishes he had a dad in his life

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Snubs Second Son's Birthday, Spends Time With New Babe [PICS] by chieni(f): 12:13am On Jan 18, 2018
does it have to be online? he might have called to wish the boy well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / A Man Touched Wizkid’s Head In Abuja, His Bodyguard Punched Him / #10yearschallenge: Tonto Dikeh Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.