Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? (1166 Views)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by tosins(m): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
Your views please..
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by Peachess(f): 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
IMO, I think it lack of love because if you truly love someone, you won't do anything to try to hurt the person. Cheating is one of the most disrespectful thing you can ever do to your partner.

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by xedyl(m): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
Peachess:
IMO, I think it lack of love because if you truly love someone, you won't do anything to try to hurt the person. Cheating is one of the most disrespectful thing you can ever do to your partner.

Seconded
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by tealaw(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
tosins:
Your views please..

Not necessarily. Ppl cheat when they see somethg dif.
Ordinary seeing a beautiful dark skin girl can mk u wanna cheat on ur light skinned partner.
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by tosins(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
tealaw:

Not necessarily. Ppl cheat when they see somethg dif.
Ordinary seeing a beautiful dark skin girl can mk u wanna cheat on ur light skinned partner.
hmmmmmm
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by tosins(m): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Peachess:
you are also right, but for a man that truly love his wife, true love ooo, and still cheat secretly, will you say the love is fake or what
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by Peachess(f): 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
tosins:
you are also right, but for a man that truly love his wife, true love ooo, and still cheat secretly, will you say the love is fake or what
If he truly loved his wife he'd know cheating on her will hurt her, and if he really loved her he wouldn't hurt her.

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by tosins(m): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
Peachess:

If he truly loved his wife he'd know cheating on her will hurt her, and if he really loved her he wouldn't hurt her.
thanks more grace
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by Evacroft: 12:05am On Jan 18, 2018
Whether hiding to cheat or not,it still remains cheating,when u love someone u cant cheat on them,truth is the love just never stops and they look more younger,attractive like the first day u laid eyes on them.
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by tosins(m): 7:45am On Jan 18, 2018
Yes you are right, but do you know that for men, the likelihood of them cheating depends on the purchasing power, if a man or guy has money, there's possibility that he will cheat
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by SilentBang(m): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
No... You can love someone to the moon and back and still cheat on them...

Being madly or genuinely in love with someone wont stop a cheat from cheating.

cheating i would say is a function of Lust temptation and Grace,,, moreover A cheat will always be a cheat!
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by tosins(m): 7:22am On Jan 19, 2018
SilentBang:
No... You can love someone to the moon and back and still cheat on them...

Being madly or genuinely in love with someone wont stop a cheat from cheating.

cheating i would say is a function of Lust temptation and Grace,,, moreover A cheat will always be a cheat!
Hmmmm, another point
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by Jman06(m): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
tosins:
Yes you are right, but do you know that for men, the likelihood of them cheating depends on the purchasing power, if a man or guy has money, there's possibility that he will cheat
In other words, there are no other important things to do with money than flirting with women
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by tosins(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jman06:
In other words, there are no other important things to do with money than flirting with women
smiles , this one weak me ooo
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by mrphysics(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Due to past life and experiences, some people have come to see cheating as normal or something that happens by occurrence.

Just like someone said above, cheating is the worst thing one can do to his/her partner.
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by ifyan(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Cheating shouldn't be encourage or appreciated because you are hurting your partner and indirect telling he\her that something is missing.
Don't disrespect love
Re: Is Cheating Necessarily Borne Out Of Lack Of Love For Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Make i park here read comments

(1) (Reply)

Wall Clocks @mummysam Stores / Why Are Mothers Always Doing This? / Why Do People Iron Their Clothes Before They Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.