Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos (38075 Views)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / Yvonne Jegede's Marriage To Fawole 'Abounce' Crashes? / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
xynerise:

Chairman!! I dey hail o grin

I think say you go don become senator by now? smiley
Baba, na small small o...

How the family na? E don tey o
Re: Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos by xynerise: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Baba, na small small o...

How the family na? E don tey o
Family is fine ...when you go get your own family na?
Re: Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos by pedrilo: 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
She try small with the saclux paint she is putting on.
because she is not yoruba or igbo, u idiots will feast on her. i have noticed this trend on here. mad pipo
Re: Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
xynerise:

Family is fine ...when you go get your own family na?
Bros you know say to get family require good woman wey person fit wife grin

I still de work on am... Maybe this year sha lipsrsealed
Re: Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos by ofuonyebi: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
the way our present nigerian ladies use gallons of paints to mutify their faces and bodies like a chinese masquerade

just to please a man..is not only alarming..and nauseating...but very soon, paints will go the the level of petrol and we

will start queening up again...what is wrong with our women and their ladies...is natural beauty no longer a mark of a woman's excellence?

even this one at yvonne jegede's face ...can make a reasonable made to vomit or go to toilet....shame!
Re: Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos by martineverest(m): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
And he couldn't tell her at home, he couldn't tell her via whatsapp message, sms or even phone call. He had to do it via social media so as to trend.

What a generation!
well said....first time wey ur head correct
Re: Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos by ArcGibson(m): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
Wetin he wan dash her if no be kongi.. grin. Shioor !
Re: Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos by martineverest(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
MissChievous199:
Fine something wink wink
What language is "Jegede" though and what does it mean
the name taya me....i 've seen many Edo bear dat name
Re: Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos by tesppidd: 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
TunezMediaBlog:
Nigerian actress, Yvonne Jegede is breathtaking in new makeup photos shared by her hubby, Olakunle Fawole, who gushed over her beauty on his social page. The singer and Showhost captioned the photo with romantic words and promise of a gift. He wrote; My partner in crime can like to fine sha! oya come lemme dash you something.. See the stunning photos below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/yvonne-jegede-husband-gushes.html

whish gift?

he wants to give her banana or casava.
Re: Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos by xynerise: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros you know say to get family require good woman wey person fit wife grin

I still de work on am... Maybe this year sha lipsrsealed

This year? Na so you tell me last year say na before year end. undecided
Re: Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos by Reelmii: 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
xynerise:
Gushes over her unnatural? Thats weird undecided
are u deeper life member
Re: Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos by Deji63: 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
Love is sweet. Continue in happiness my people.
Re: Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos by stanliwise(m): 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
And he couldn't tell her at home, he couldn't tell her via whatsapp message, sms or even phone call. He had to do it via social media so as to trend.

What a generation!
No be only you e tire
Re: Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
martineverest:
well said....first time wey ur head correct
Na the third time
Re: Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos by Snow02: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
competing with sex dolls
Re: Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
xynerise:

This year? Na so you tell me last year say na before year end. undecided

My brother, the prayer na continuous one until person marry
Re: Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos by martineverest(m): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Na the third time
haha....u No well sha
Re: Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Dia king is on exile. Dem say he ws Arrstd by SARS
Chai,Fine woman. Make ds kyn woman remain wn we don ready to marry
better soup na money kill am

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Temi Otedola Throwback Photo / Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS) / Zubby Michael Celebrates His Mum's Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.