Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) (88137 Views)

Wizkid Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted Jewelries. VIDEO / Wizkid Shows His Clothing Line Designed By Him, Debuts New Look / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Sowore's Statement On Exporting Weed As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
Majek Fashek fall on him. This is a tacit endorsement of drug use.
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
U will nw be blammin davido for being childish

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by jen4r: 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
continue...........
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by Stethaine: 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
I see nothing but something that look like fried frog legs

2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
ibietela2:

Lol.

Indomie and eye?
Lol....Go away jhooor
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by tydi(m): 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
wizkid or davido who I like pass...

make una wait make I ask ifa
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by Reelmii: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
Babeboy1:
NDLEA & SARS no go see this one oo, but if na one street nigger now...
even if they see am wetin they wan do
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
lol gold grinder
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
datfreshdoc:
His weed pot is fresh. smiley #babanla
gold plated

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by tinaupsky: 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
Even the Manya song sef no hit.
Ennybouy:
Na wetin bring up MANYA song be dis... Source of inspiration..

FTC
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by viktohmarkz(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
I can't say much because if I was the one who posted my small 50bucks weed SARS go find me come house,buh since he has the cash to eat good food I say more grease to his elbows

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by anibirelawal(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
Compliant:
Some people role model for sure
He should ask majek fashek the result
May God have mercy on this generation
That majek one far na, make him ask edris abdulkaram how far? grin
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
datfreshdoc:
His weed pot is fresh. smiley #babanla

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by reefah420(m): 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
Good green ryt there
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
let see his lunch and dinner
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by DeeFlask(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
tribalwarlord:
He eats well so, no biggie
how do u know
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by khalids: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
He is feeling all fly and high now.....he better go and ask Majek Fasek......

It will be too bad if we see people going about with placard, requesting for assistance to help him in the future (I pray it will not be his portion oo)
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by onatisi(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
These guys never learn from the experiences of others.
Nothing lasts forever, the results of today's actions will be seen in the years to come
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by Deefuray(f): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
He should reduce his smoking habits
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
ok na
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by Justeenaleo(f): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
Vegetarian. Nice one. It's good to eat healthy.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
omocalabar:
Nice one...watching his weight
just negodu

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by Graciousnaija: 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
It can never be my regular food because we are of the same "specie" angry
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
tribalwarlord:

Since it is Wiz now, no biggie is the campaign. If it were some random dude, bet you'd say he's a riff raff.

Who told you that he eats well? He was looking sick and malnourished for the most part of '17

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by superlanny(m): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
deco22:
In 40 years time,we will see them begging for money to go for surgery after they have destroyed their kidney and liver with excessive amounts of alcohol and weed.

Mtcheww.
what guarantees you will live that long.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by Respect55(m): 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
tribalwarlord:
U also look like a smoker. Very unhealthy and ugly
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by superlanny(m): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
He who is with no sin, should cast the first stone. Dey will start hiding their face, but please I have one question" is it your liver".

Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nice breakfast cool
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by toyoC1(f): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
secret of the stockfish...skip breakfast and light a spliff instead
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by sladimeji(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
mtheewww
Re: Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) by Priceless200(f): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
Wait oo. Does weed makes one lose weight?? For real.? Just by smoking it ni... Wow!. Lekpa loading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) / Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House / Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.