Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Why Most Celebrity Relationships Fail By Deji Olabode - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Most Celebrity Relationships Fail By Deji Olabode (303 Views)

Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins / Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him / "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Celebrity Relationships Fail By Deji Olabode by CasaFFa(f): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Source: Eagleee http://eagleee.com/detail?newsId=518588

So, who really wants to be a celebrity? I think deep down, we all do. We all yearn to be celebrated. We all yearn to attain the peak of our various professions.

This is a very natural desire in all of us. What we however aren't aware of, is the personal and relational price we have to pay for staying at the top of our game. Hardly does a week go by, without the news telling us about another celebrity break up. These ranges from high profile divorces to clandestine sexual affairs to even violent physical abuses.

Because it is my earnest expectation that all who read me will someday be masters of their field, I want to give my personal perspectives about why such high profile love failures are so common in our day.

Poor work-life balance
Most celebrities work pretty hard to attain and maintain the peak of their professions. What eludes them is the fact that it will take similar hard work to make their love lives work. They often are prone to neglecting their personal relationships, while hoping that their love lives will work out automatically. One celebrity evangelist had been on the road so much, that when his young daughter was brought to him, he couldn't recognize his own child, but was asking the custodian, who the cute little girl belonged to... Read more: http://eagleee.com/detail?newsId=518588

When non-celebrities' marriages are crashing left and right, talk less of a celebrity who is putting 100% focus on work, how can they pay attention to their family?

(1) (Reply)

First Winner Of West African Idols Timi Dakolo Is Celebrating His Birthday Today / Salvation Ministry Host Their 5 Nights Of Glory / Wow 50 Cent “accidentally” Makes Millions Off “animal Ambition” Album Through Bi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.