Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Actor Williams Uchemba Speaks On Luxury Items #givechallenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Williams Uchemba Speaks On Luxury Items #givechallenge (366 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl / Williams Uchemba Speaks On The Principle Of Success, Debunks Fraud Rumours (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Williams Uchemba Speaks On Luxury Items #givechallenge by holuwertobex(m): 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
Actor and comedian William Uchemba has been in the news a lot lately for diverting a huge percentage of his wealth to the developing and supporting the lives of the less privileged in certain areas of Nigeria.

Williams who has both been condemned and praised for his #Givechallenge movement has continued to walk the path which he believes was marked for him by God. In what appears to be a subtle shade at Gucci king, Hushpuppi, Uchemba recently condemned the purchase of luxury, material items when he knows a lot of people are yet to feed.

Sharing the lecture on social media, the actor revealed that rather than spend stupendous amounts of money on Gucci products or Fendi shoes, he will rather help the poor and elevate the lives of those who have no other means of survival.

In his post, he said: " Why should I spend 2million on drinks with friends in two hours when that money can set 3 people up for life and even send some kids to school...why should I spend 1.5m on a Gucci product or buy a fendi shoe of 800k(I will wear once or twice and want another one) when I can use it to get people without hope off the street...until we start to think less of ourselves and think more of people we CANT have a fulfilled life and a life of Purpose...I remember when all I wanted was a car many years ago after few months of driving that car I got bored and wanted a new one, that’s what happens when you base life on material things...Always learn to get what you NEED in life not the things you WANT because most of the things we want we don’t need ...today I’m sending some kids that have been out of school back to school because of school fees and I challenge you to do same today.. HONOR GOD WITH YOUR INCOME( tithes and offerings, and kingdom investment ) HONOR THE SERVANT OF GOD IN YOUR LIFE(honor and sow seed) AND BLESS THE POOR( because you are blessed to bless others) invest in people more than Material things and leave the rest for God. Finally, if showing videos and pictures like this that inspires and challenges people to give around the world is called show off them I want to show off for the rest of my life #givechallenge.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeDNF-THkpR/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_legacy

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeDomeinBvs/

https://hitng.com.ng/2018/01/17/why-should-i-spend-n1-5m-on-gucci-product-or-buy-fendi-shoe-of-800k-actor-williams-uchemba-speaks-on-helping-the-poor/

Re: Actor Williams Uchemba Speaks On Luxury Items #givechallenge by holuwertobex(m): 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Lol, FRSC Official Collects N10k Bribe From Driver, Forgets His Iphone 7s In His / 50 Cent Insult Nigerian Man Who Asked Him A Question On Instagram / Bbnaija 2017: Who Do You Think Is Most Likely To Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.