Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares (43288 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi And Naomi Oluwaseyi Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by sofigail(f): 10:26am On Jan 18, 2018
sodiqapril:
FTC, I comment my reserve.
Seriously Sex doll... * No issue of Pregnancy * No Story of Period issues... * No Uber Money * No story of calling and I am busy * No Story of Am tried * No story of you won kill me ni .you know the rest..... Sex Doll is available for you
I wish I can get a dramatic monologue to portray your person.�
Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by tballeyy(m): 10:26am On Jan 18, 2018
Welldone party party king, hope to see u erect an event centre
Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by Franking: 10:28am On Jan 18, 2018
anibirelawal:
YES, That is a king with INTELECTUAL !!!
Olodo
Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by israelmao(m): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2018
With some portion of grazing land for Fulani herdmen.
Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by Pataricatering(f): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2018
tillaman:
Nothing compared to his luxurious INAGBE RESORTS
its quite tacky! Even the signage was badly done .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 18, 2018
Ihatepork:
Nice. At least, the tourists coming to tour Ile Ife will have a place to chill when they come. Something similar should be replicated in Osogbo
Osogbo should not. This is the origin of the Yoruba race we are talking about here. Last I checked, not sure there are tourist attractions in Osogbo.

1 Like

Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by mikeapollo: 10:33am On Jan 18, 2018
The ''Ifa'' in the name of the resort, and the giant statute of a Cobra snake in the premises could discourage many potential visitors from patronizing the place e.g. religious organizations many of whom would be coming from outside Ile-Ife.

They should have thought about that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by godwin120alex: 10:33am On Jan 18, 2018
I love this. I can say that he got vision.
Kudos Sir

1 Like

Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by PearlStreet(m): 10:35am On Jan 18, 2018
Franking:
Good but Ife is dirty sha! Bad and narrow roads everywhere.

As narrow as the roads are, your brothers are still hawking handkerchiefs and garden eggs in Ife.

Them use economic slavery swear for una?

12 Likes

Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by OhiOfIhima: 10:39am On Jan 18, 2018
sodiqapril:
FTC, I comment my reserve.
Seriously Sex doll... * No issue of Pregnancy * No Story of Period issues... * No Uber Money * No story of calling and I am busy * No Story of Am tried * No story of you won kill me ni .you know the rest..... Sex Doll is available for you
Abeg, no kill me wit laugh, ejooo

1 Like

Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by Ayowealth001: 10:42am On Jan 18, 2018
252 hectares...how true is this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by opribo(m): 10:46am On Jan 18, 2018
Our only problem in Nigeria is the lack of young visionary leaders to turn things around as this monarch has exampliflied.

Instead we wallow in self pity by allowing deadwoods that use mundane issues such as religion and tribe to hold us down.

The youths got to wake up from their non challance and let's take back our country and let real development begin to happen here. Let us be like our counterparts outside. Are we not ashamed that we sit back at home to discuss sports and women while we leave our future and destinies in the hands of those who have nothing to loose. They have lived their lives to the maximum yet they want to live our own too. God forbid. We say #NOMORE

3 Likes

Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by KanwuliaExtra: 10:53am On Jan 18, 2018
Hmmmmm!
Can’t wait to see the finished product.
Till then?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2018
I will be happy if the new Ile-ife tourist can have a website for easy access online and for booking with official phone numbers. Am proud to be a family of Ile-ife.

4 Likes

Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 18, 2018
Ooni wey sabi better thing. At least he is bringing investment to the town of Ile-ife. Kabiyesi may your days on the throne be long and fruitful.

1 Like

Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2018
Pataricatering:
its quite tacky! Even the signage was badly done .
Which metal signboard have you ever erected in your lifetime?

1 Like

Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by anibirelawal(m): 10:59am On Jan 18, 2018
grin lipsrsealed tongue >
Franking:
Olodo
angry tongue > lipsrsealed grin
Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by raphaeladeyele: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2018
Kabiyesi o o o,
Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by 2shure: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2018
after they ve performed many rituals underneath the surface.
abegi
Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by Rasdagama: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2018
What is the website or email address of the resort?
Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by everyevery: 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
At least ghost won't work there, job has been created someway somehow . long live oba oni of ife
Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Blackfire:
Rubbish...

Is that all...
Rubbish... are you for real? Did your whole entire family ever built one quarter of this beautiful resorts & leisure before.

2 Likes

Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by EASY39(m): 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
A
Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by mapet: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
DearPeople:

Osogbo should not. This is the origin of the Yoruba race we are talking about here. Last I checked, not sure there are tourist attractions in Osogbo.

Lemme guess, that last time predated google shey? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by odoguma(m): 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
VACANCY - CALL CENTER REPREENTATIVE - IROKO TV

Our client is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others.

We are looking for a Call Centre Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behaviour.

Responsibilities

- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call centre database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets

Requirements

- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Must have Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Must be Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High school degree

Other Information

- Career Growth: Call Centre Representative > Call Centre Supervisor > Cal Centre Manager
- Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
- Other benefits: On Target Earning + More

Application Deadline: Not Specified

Click on the link to apply https://jobs.erecruiterafrica.com/recruit/ViewJob.na?digest=7bFfrqWayytG7x7fCG6DFW.ER6JuP8uFRKeSBxbbvh8-&embedsource=Embed

Note: Successful applicants will be contacted via mail for interview

Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by fajob: 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nutase:
O wise king congratulations.

king Solomon

Kudos Sir from alll of us @ www.jolagict.com(Web development,Digital Marketing and CCTV Expert
Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by joan1678(m): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
Great! [b]Great! [/b]Great!
Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by SeyiAyorinde(m): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
o ti se se!
Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by tonytony208(m): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
2shure:
after they ve performed many rituals underneath the surface.
abegi

And I heard that the rituals will consume plathyhelminth-headed gala hawkers that come too close to the vicinity.
Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by FakoMaybach1: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
Well i have seen my holiday destination, best to save up now so that i can spend xmas there instead of traveling to the Village...God go provide bae wey i go carry go
Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by iluvdonjazzy: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
that snake don disqualified the place.
Re: Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares by tillaman(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
I SERIOUSLY doubt that bruh, cause that Inagbe resort is one of a kind, private beach and countless pools to mention a few, there was even a time they wanted to investigate the man for money laundry, but as e dey be Oba no fit go jail nw, immunity dey lol
Ihatepork:

Lol. Let's see how this will turn out when it's finally completed. This one actually costs more than the Inagbe one. The only major difference is that the Inagbe one is close to the beach

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano Bayero In His Cadillac V8 314 Custom Phaeton 1931 (Throwback Photo) / Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife / DSS Detains Tricycle Rider In Osun On Orders Of Ooni Of Ife Over Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.