Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,468 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:03 AM

Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April (10369 Views)

Poll: Will Arsenal secure a win over Tottenham?

Yes, 3 points are sure: 34% (24 votes)
No, Tottenham will force a draw: 7% (5 votes)
No, they'll lose: 57% (40 votes)
This poll has ended

Arsenal Vs Leicester (2 - 1) On 14th February 2016 / Leicester Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 14th December 2015 / Atlético Madrid Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 0) On 14th April 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by manmustwac(m): 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2010
presido1:

Where is Mukinatrax? She was bragging how they will use spurs to sweep North London, now we have seen the opposite.

Mathematically is not over yet grin grin grin grin grin.

But if you gayners no take time you will find team struggling to play UCL next season.

No need to ask the usual question.
True talk its not over just pray that we beat chelsea and man united so you guys will still have a chance  grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 14, 2010
But seriously,did AW think he was going to get anything out of Mikael Silvestre?
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by infohenry(m): 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2010
IT IS FINISH angry angry. Arsene Wenger, thanks for another trophyless season.
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by presido1: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2010
manmustwac:

True talk its not over just pray that we beat chelsea and man united so you guys will still have a chance grin grin grin
God forbid am not GAY shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by preshizeee(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2010
gone to soon

Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by dayokanu(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2010
In wenGAY they trust!!
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by sammytb(m): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2010
Hmmmmm anoder trophyless season 4d gooners, Oma se o,
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by sulad82i(m): 1:44am On Apr 15, 2010
Arsenal is a "talent hunt" club for the big boys club! A big time training club for future stars in the making
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by mbulela: 1:55am On Apr 15, 2010
sir Alex must be laughing and having hiccups over his glass of whisky.
Sold Silvestre for 2 million to Arsene?
kai!!! Wenger,please give me a call, i have a bridge to sell you.
It is in mint condition and the price tag is still intact.
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 15, 2010
presido1:

Don't rub it in dude. They will ban you ooh, you know they are the mod for this section.

Where is HNIC?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by dean007(m): 7:38am On Apr 15, 2010
tottenham have a better chance to be the next 4 but i believe in liverpool fc 4 life
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by otokx(m): 8:46am On Apr 15, 2010
The end is surely better than the beginning.
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by scantee(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2010
preshizeee:

gone to soon

LOTFLMFAO
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by duduspace(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2010
mbulela:

sir Alex must be laughing and having hiccups over his glass of whisky.
Sold Silvestre for 2 million to Arsene?
kai!!! Wenger,please give me a call, i have a bridge to sell you.
It is in mint condition and the price tag is still intact.

This is not true, Silvestre was signed for .5 of a million.
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by kemisuga(f): 9:25am On Apr 15, 2010
Arsenal Gone Too Soon - very funny indeed. grin grin grin grin

Arsenal Fans cry cry cry tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by olayinkaj2(m): 9:26am On Apr 15, 2010
So sad to av lost the match, tittle race is over i think! its really impossible for chelsea to drop point at this crucial stage,  focus should now be on the next 4matches, we can't afford further slip ups coz other teams are behind us. We really missed RVP, we could see when he came on, he gave us what we av been missing all this while, spurs should count themselves lucky coz of gomes stunning saves that gave them the confidence to hold on to the lead. Congrat to them for recording their 1st win since 1999, and all Gunners fan nothing do us, injury did his part and i know we will bounce back. Go Gunners!!!
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by olayinkaj2(m): 9:30am On Apr 15, 2010
@PRESHIZEE, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH U FOR THAT PIX U UPLOAEDED!!!
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by kobikwelu(m): 10:31am On Apr 15, 2010
as a neutral ,

i predicted that arsenal would loose.

i predicted so because arsenal lack pace in the middle and their only outlet is the walcott/bethner combo (i predicted walcot assist for nick goal)

i also said that the back line for arsenal is weak papa iyabo (campbell grin)/silvester/vermallen.

modric was simply made in heaven (he ran conducted the orchestra in the middle of the park)

spurs were contented with conceeding the flanks and packed the proverbial bus in the middle, hence the side passes by diaby and rikky.

the spurs fowards were sharp,concise and straight to the point, arsernal were trying to run rings round the defence, hence their "monkey post football".

am sorry, i just have to join the majority and shout,

[b]ARSENAL , HOW MEERKEET[/b][[color=#990000][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by ochukoccna: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2010
olayinka.j:

So sad to av lost the match, tittle race is over i think! its really impossible for chelsea to drop point at this crucial stage,  focus should now be on the next 4matches, we can't afford further slip ups coz other teams are behind us. We really missed RVP, we could see when he came on, he gave us what we av been missing all this while, spurs should count themselves lucky coz of gomes stunning saves that gave them the confidence to hold on to the lead. Congrat to them for recording their 1st win since 1999, and all Gunners fan nothing do us, injury did his part and i know we will bounce back. Go Gunners!!!

FACE IT!
The title race is over!
No thanks to Wenger
He should have bought 3 experienced players -an attacker, midfielder &a defender- in January but differed to do that hoping his 'Academy boys' will pull their weight but did they apart from Song and maybe Ramsey
If not that Chelsea and United stuttered badly this season would we still be in the title race?
Face it, Chelsea and United are light years ahead of us playerwise
Remember how they ripped us apart this season
Don't even bring up the torture Barcelona tormented us with 2 weeks ago
Even if THE UNTHINKABLE happens and Arsenal win the EPL shocked shocked shocked shocked, we need to seriously shore up in players and mindset cos next season the BIG 4 will become the BIG 6
Congrats though to RVP for showing that while form is temporary, class is permanent.
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by ochukoccna: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2010
[/quote][quote author=kobikwelu link=topic=429605.msg5895847#msg5895847 date=1271323896]
i also said that the back line for arsenal is weak papa iyabo (campbell grin)/silvester/vermallen.

Silvestre yes!
How say U Campbell is weak nor Vermaelen? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Did you watch yesterday's game @ all? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Be intelligent in your analysis please.
Don't come posting based on a recap of the match from a third party.
Campbell may have slowed down but he's got bags of experience.
He was Arsenal's best player yesterday and I dare say that was his best match for the gunners yet since resigning.
All this cross eyed football analysts sef. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by kizi: 11:14am On Apr 15, 2010
LOL gone too soon, that picture is funny just look at DD's facial expression.
F.A Cup was Arsenal's best bet this season but as usual Wenger gambled with it.
To all Arsenal's fans there'll always be NEXT YEAR! NEXT YEAR! NEXT YEAR!
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by naso2(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2010
As a chelsea fan, I like this because it helps put the necessary pressure on Mancity to do everything possible to beat Manure on saturday if they are to have a CL spot.

If Manure drops 3  points on saturday, chelsea can afford to loose to SPURS and liverpool and still win the league provided we win the 2 home matches against wigan and stoke.

UP BLUESSSSS
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by dlox01(m): 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2010
na_so:

As a chelsea fan, I like this because it helps put the necessary pressure on Mancity to do everything possible to beat Manure on saturday if they are to have a CL spot.

If Manure drops 3 points on saturday, chelsea can afford to loose to SPURS and liverpool and still win the league provided we win the 2 home matches against wigan and stoke.

UP BLUESSSSS

well said!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by hiltonc64: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2010
when will ARSEnal fanz stop relying on shelsea's fall 4 dem to rise jst lyk wenger does? why cant dey beliv indemselvs and win der matches dan hopin odas fall 4 dem to rise? dey said shellsea fc will fall wen african playas go for AFCON, dey said shellsea will drop against aston villa, dey said shellsea will fall aginst man-u and beliv say na dem get easy fixtures, so now wat happens? una go run down ni, watch shellsea winning der doubles dis seazon.

Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by Gunnaz007: 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2010
^^^ My friend shattapp diaaa and dont come here to yan thrash from d 4-compass points of your mouth!!!! angry

has chelsea and manU not also been praying for arsenal's fall for them to rise Can you be sincere to yourself that you have not been praying for an arsenal slip off (especially yesterday's game) so that pressure wud be off chelsea Dont spill rubbish from your mouth just becos you want to talk!!!

In as much as i maintain my preference for chelsea winning the epl since we are probably (not mathematically) out of contention, you dont have to be unsincere because chelsea, manu and arsenal have been mutually hoping for each other's downfall since they were until recent equally contending for the title!!!!
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by mykali(m): 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2010
^^^i've never given Arsenal a 3rd thought for the Premiership title.
you guys don't have the depth to win it yet.
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by chelseabmw(m): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2010
Arsenal is still a good club.Manure messed up so while the hating here.In as much that i am a chelsea fan utd are the DEVILS here.
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by dyabman(m): 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2010
mykali:

^^^i've never given Arsenal a 3rd thought for the Premiership title.
you guys don't have the depth to win it yet.

have always told them that , how on earth will an unexperience side win a trophy its impossi-can't grin
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by kaydee(m): 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2010
[size=18pt]Hopelessly Devoted[/size]
Re: Tottenham H. Vs Arsenal [2 - 1] On Wednesday, 14th April by kobikwelu(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2010
How say U Campbell is weak nor Vermaelen?
Did you watch yesterday's game @ all?
Be intelligent in your analysis please.

mr ochuko!!!

shud i start on vermallen??

he is good against the likes of wigan, hull and those 3rd tier teams, but as an assignment, GO AND REWATCH THE MATCHES AGAINST MAN UTD, BARCELONA, CHELSEA, LIVERPOOL and then come back and re-evaluate ur statements.

lemme ask (if you actually watched the match)

the second goal, campbell pushed up to mark defoe (who was with the ball), what happened to bale being picked up? where in the field did he score?

if u can read, i said their back line is weak!!!!! (ENGLISH!!!!) IT WAS AN ANALYSIS BEFORE THE MATCH, NOT AN APPRAISAL OF THE MATCH, (UNDERSTAND BEFORE U OPEN UR MOUTH)
IF YOU CAN ALSO READ AND COMPREHEND, I MADE A PREDICTION!!!!!!!

FOR YOUR BACKLINE TO BE WEAK , IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT INDIVIDUALLY THE DEFENDERS ARE POOR, ALL IT MEANS IS THAT THE PATHNERSHIP AINT THERE!!!

DID I MENTION GALLAS??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eden Hazard Is An Average Player / Arsenal Vs FC Zurich Europa (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2022 / Chelsea Vs Westham (2 - 0) On 17th March 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.