Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Best Ways To Unwind After So Much Stress - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Ways To Unwind After So Much Stress (315 Views)

Is It True That Drinking When You're Stressed Is The Best Way To Unwind? NO. / Solved... It was too much stress / For Insomnia, Too Much Stress And High Blood Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Ways To Unwind After So Much Stress by tofunmidisu: 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
Unwind simply mean a way to relax and feel more refreshed after a long day, week, month or even year. This happens when you've been working for so long or you've been studying for those exams and you are just looking for the best ways to relax and not get so overwhelmed with what you have going on.

I know we all get tired after such a long day, week or even month! That period whereby there's just no ginger to get anything done due to all the stress you've gone through previously or are currently going through.

Don't worry, I've got a post up on the blog teling you how to unwind after so much stress. Do check it out.

www.tofunmidisu.com/unwind

Please I would also like to know how you unwind after such a long period of time. How do you relax? Please tell me.

(1) (Reply)

Miscarriage: Signs | Causes | Treatment | Prevention / We Have Effective Herbal Cure For All Infections / How To Stop Nail Biting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.