Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup (70720 Views)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / Ajoskybillz: Fan Tattoos Tiwa Savage's Face On Her Body (Pix, Video) / Anita Joseph's Face Without Makeup: "My Man Doesn’t Like Make Up" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 18, 2018
shocked shocked but still better than the likes of yemi alade and chidinma.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by DonaTee(f): 10:44am On Jan 18, 2018
Hmmmm giving the skin break is necessary.

This heavy makeup craze must stop.

Few yrs ago Alicia keys stopped makeup. Pple insulated her.

Aunty tiwa the gum used to fix ur lashes has pulled off ur natural lashes. U need some castor oil.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by skallion7(m): 10:44am On Jan 18, 2018
blood of judas
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by Litmus: 10:47am On Jan 18, 2018
Good looking and has a kindly soul behind the eyes.

Tiwa needs to cut down on the sexuality stage-acts, though; she's ,uh, Mature, Nigerian and Nigerian cultures largely value age appropriate behaviour in order that kids should learn values and responsibility.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2018
coolebux:
Whose hair is she wearing
She should go 100% natural
Before I can assess her grin grin grin

You to get sense.

In short

Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by Toyindiva(f): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2018
With all the snap chat filter she looks fugly mehn
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by Barzinime(m): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2018
Chop knuckle....she is still on Filter makeup
yeyerolling:
Scam that is not her real face jor. Still filtered. May ogun punish any gal wey call a guy ugly
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by Charly68: 11:04am On Jan 18, 2018
Pretty Babe with good career ,keep it up ..haters can go to Sambisa forest to face Shekau or Buratai men..who cares ..
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by QueenBec: 11:05am On Jan 18, 2018
she has lil or no eyelash. But not ugly tho.
classicMan22:
She's ugly,she look's like someone dat is sick shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by Emyogalanya: 11:05am On Jan 18, 2018
MR DJ PLS PLAY ME NOBODY HUG.LEE BY PSQUARE
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by oamronnie(f): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2018
She's not looking bad if she's really not wearing any makeup. You guys should give her a break.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 18, 2018
QueenBec:
she has lil or no eyelash. But not ugly tho.
sister dat lady is ugly angry
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by okimba24: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2018
Abdul3391:
hmmmm
after seeing this I just remembered the Scarry thing I saw in my dreams last night
hahahahahaha, u dey craze o

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by tealaw(m): 11:48am On Jan 18, 2018
Shes still very fine��
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Where's the pictures na
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
savage!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by EmekaBlue(m): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
She is ok
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by Asholami: 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
UR BROW IS STILL A LITTL MADE UP......STL CUL THOUGH
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by Aleora(f): 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
Iseoluwani:
She z damn ugly
we know
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by Asholami: 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
JUST STICK TO UR MAKE UP,ALREADY USED TO IT N MAKES U LOOK VERY DULL WITHOUT IT N IF U MUST GO MAKEUP LESS,DONT TOUCH THE BROW,GO ALL NATURAL
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by ladygudhead(f): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
No nor give am break oo.only una go just dey suffocate una body...weldon pele! i like you n ur muzik though, Tiwa. my regards to jam jam.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by AceDomino(m): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
My people, please relax

Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by Ogaonos: 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nutase:
Pwetty lady.
wat i lik about her face without make up is dt she luk younger dan her age.u think she 20/22 age
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by showboy25(m): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
rawpadgin:
Ugliness @ it's peak
this one ugly haha! Oga
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Thats not her real brows na, she till used make up undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by Royaldiana(f): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
This is still not ur real face shocked
BloggersNG:
Ya'll Always ask questions of how will Tiwa look without makeup, Well, you have it now..The singer and mother of one, says she's giving herself a little break from makeup.. Have you seen Tiwa without Makeup? there you go.. How does she looks?

News From Ebiwali--- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/tiwa-savage-share-photo-of-herself.html
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by HIPROFILE(m): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
Chai cute lady....tiwa ma celebrity crush.

Haters, kindly look for a lagoon around you and please do the needful.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by isholaademola86(m): 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
She's Still Ok Thoo
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by gwama: 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
What no make-up, She put foundation and powder angry
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by engrrichie92(m): 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
SaintAlbert53:

Don't forget one man's meat is another one poison... She could be unattractive naturally to you but pulchritudinous to another man...

Good morning Sir,hope your night was great?

Sir, are you preparing for GRE/TOEFL..@pulchritudinous
Re: Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup by fof1: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
yeyerolling:
Scam that is not her real face jor. Still filtered. May ogun punish any gal wey call a guy ugly

FOR ME, SHE IS A NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN,WHO WAS CARRIED AWAY BY D ACCOLADES OF ADMIRERS,SO STARTED ARTIFICIALITY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo / Dagrin Music Mate "Lala" Dies Months After Completing MSc Program (PICS) / Regina Daniels Marries Ned Nwoko, Inducted Into Womanhood In Anioma As Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.