Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Specs Of Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Specs Of Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro (456 Views)

Redmi Note 7 Pro VS Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro / Price, Specs Of Infinix Note 6 In Nigeria / Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Vs A9 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Specs Of Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro by sirlegend: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2018
With so many different types of mobile devices in the tech market today, the choice between the best can be overwhelming at times. However, if you are like me, you will keep enjoying smartphones with the best designs, hardware, manufacturers, as well as other cool features in the latest mobile devices of nowadays. Last time, I discussed about the MacBook Pro 2017 with touch bar but today we have another cool smartphone from Samsung to review. I have used the Galaxy C9 Pro for a few days and I can say the device is great for everything.

Having said that, here is some information that you may want to know, especially if you are considering buying the Samsung galaxy C9 Pro. So, for the purpose of this article, I will be providing you with an overview that includes some of its top features, pros, cons and why you may want to run out now to get it for both your business and personal needs.

See full Specs below!!

http://techmila.com/samsung-galaxy-c9-pro/

(1) (Reply)

Samsung A8 & A8+ Spec, Features & Price In Nigeria | 2018 / Treat As Urgent..!!! / Phone Shops In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.